News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Question: where did you leave your bike

Started by Cain, January 03, 2010, 07:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: JohNyx on January 05, 2010, 11:28:13 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=where%20did%20you%20leave%20your%20bike&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw&tbo=0

The top result brings back here.

Is this a meme i missed out on? Or are you guys making a sort of retarded competition to make the phrase "where did you leave your bike" lead here?

A lot of the older posters here used to post of FuckedCompany.com, which was a site highlighting failed companies and also had a lot of trolls due to the factb that it didn't require registration. Ironically, the guy who ran it (Pud) ran a company that never ever turned a profit. After he was ousted his forum also bit the dust. FuckedFuckedCompany was created to make fun of FC.

Things like
:joshua: :boot: and a few others are from FC.

FC was a little like Something Awful or GenMay and a little like /b/.

The Johnny

Quote from: Urbandictionary.com
6.    FFC    2 up, 3 down love it hate it

buy ffc mugs, tshirts and magnets
Short for "Fucked Fucked Company". A message board full of refugees from the highly active, but recently shut down FC message board.
Like a typical pussy jewboy, Pud caved to pressure and shut down the FC message board, leaving us no choice but to start up FFC.

:lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Actually, his forum bit the dust because Pud freaked out when he got canned and people made fun of him.  Apparently, it was okay to make fun of his retarded brother for 4 years, but not the fact that he got ousted as CEO of a failed company.

FC, however, lives on in it's 5th incarnation, CI.  Same tired regulars, hashing out the same tired arguments.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Subtract Eight!

which discordian sage brought you guys over.

lol
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The incessant mockery of Pub's ironic failure was kind of implied.

I actually found this place first after randomly. The WSotTC told me about FC.