Started by Dr Goofy, April 23, 2009, 07:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

He declared Ketchup to be a vegetable.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: LMNO on January 06, 2010, 01:09:23 PM
He declared Ketchup to be a vegetable.
It is obviously a fruit spread.

Reagan also made a monkey go to sleep after teaching him proper morals.

Cain

Everything you need to know about Reagan can be summed up in Iran-Contra.

Or the ketchup thing, if you're good enough at Lo5ing it.

LMNO

To be clear: the Gvt was under fire for not providing nutricious food in it's federal school lunch programs.  So, they declared that ketchup and relish were not condiments, but vegetables, so that a meal of french fries and ketchup could be classified as "healthy".

tl;dr -- fuck the poor.

President Television

Quote from: LMNO on January 06, 2010, 02:59:11 PM
To be clear: the Gvt was under fire for not providing nutricious food in it's federal school lunch programs.  So, they declared that ketchup and relish were not condiments, but vegetables, so that a meal of french fries and ketchup could be classified as "healthy".

tl;dr -- fuck the poor.

To this day, my stepfather insists that ketchup is his favourite vegetable. He's Canadian. :x
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.