News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

New Testament?

Started by hooplala, April 23, 2009, 04:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

property of purple monkey mafia is kopyleft (copy it and leave it where you found it)
and ill beat anyone with a stick who says otherwise
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

hooplala

Didn't Hugh have something to do with the Purple Monkey Mafia?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

he wrote a few pieces i think
but hes not on the roster sheet that i inherited
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

pasta* or not

*can you spoof a spoof?

the last yatto

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 05, 2009, 10:03:54 PM
:fnord: the real Jesus that was a rebellious troublemaker and tried to get people to wake up from the stupidity and lies of the time through his own ridiculous preaching (Colbert-style).

:mittens:

Thurnez Isa

The New Testament doesn't get good until Paul comes along frothing at the mouth and ranting off his soapbox, or until John of Patmos starts telling us we're all going to die
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante