Principia Discordia > Apple Talk

LMNO, what the FUCK are you doing?

<< < (2/4) > >>

AFK:
Now THAT's some slot penetration. 

Jenne:

--- Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 27, 2009, 08:00:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2009, 07:59:25 pm ---:lulz:  WHERE do you FIND this shit?  :lulz:

--- End quote ---

I am but a humble pilgrim on the filthy boulevard of broken dreams that is the internet superhighway thingie.

--- End quote ---

My interbutts are not clogged with this sort of shit.  I must hang out at the wrong truckstops or something...

Dysfunctional Cunt:

--- Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2009, 08:04:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2009, 07:59:25 pm ---:lulz:  WHERE do you FIND this shit?  :lulz:

--- End quote ---

I am but a humble pilgrim on the filthy boulevard of broken dreams that is the internet superhighway thingie.

--- End quote ---

My interbutts are not clogged with this sort of shit.  I must hang out at the wrong truckstops or something...

--- End quote ---

I'm with you there Jenne, I couldn't find something like this if I tried.....

Iason Ouabache:

--- Quote from: RWHN on April 27, 2009, 08:02:43 pm ---Now THAT's some slot penetration. 

--- End quote ---
I'm impressed by their tight end.

The Good Reverend Roger:

--- Quote from: Khara on April 27, 2009, 08:20:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2009, 08:04:53 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm with you there Jenne, I couldn't find something like this if I tried.....

--- End quote ---

I just wander around and see weird shit.  It's like going to Wikipedia to read up on Guinea Worms, and a few links later you're reading about King Charles I getting his head whacked off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version