News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

chaofluxemborg

Started by chaoflux, April 27, 2009, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

You Sir, are a very lucky man! 

'nother question for you, do you name your pieces?  & wait a minute, TODAY is your show?
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

chaoflux

^_^

I usually name them by whatever words pop into my head first, or not at all.

And yes, my art show is TODAYYYYYYYYYY. Its my first, although its not in public and only my friends are coming :3

I gotta go and ready for this shit!
yall are bigger dorks than I am

Honey

Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: chaoflux on April 29, 2009, 07:18:51 PM
the background is stolen from something else and shooped  :lulz:

tao of physics?
or another book about particle acceleration?

chaoflux

Oh I just looked up random terms like star charts or something generic. I have no clue at this point. ^_^

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on May 10, 2009, 07:34:27 AM

tao of physics?

The Tao of Physics made me sick up.

Fucking assholes!  GET YOUR MYSTICISM OUT OF MY FUCKING SCIENCE!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

chaoflux

My art show was pretty awesome.

Lots of people came through, and lots of art was hauled away. It was fun to see what other people thought when they looked at my work, and to see which ones people liked at all, even though I had mixed feelings about them.

Life feels pretty fulfilling right about now, and I'm thankful for it.

On to the next thing...

Honey

Hey chaoflux, that sounds great!

As for the Tao of Physics?  Imo Turning Point by Fritjof Capra was much better.  & the movie based on that book, Mind Walk, was even better, if for the location alone or for Los Enigmas by Pablo Neruda:

QuoteThe last part of it says: "I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel boxes is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and among the blood-colored grapes time has made the petal hard and shiny, made the jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-pearl. I am nothing but the empty net which has gone on ahead of human eyes, dead in those darknesses, of fingers accustomed to the triangle, longitudes on the timid globe of an orange. I walked around as you do, investigating the endless star, and in my net, during the night, I woke up naked, the only thing caught, a fish trapped inside the wind."
Fuck the status quo!

-Bertrand Russell

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2009, 09:10:35 AM
Quote from: Squid on May 10, 2009, 07:34:27 AM

tao of physics?

The Tao of Physics made me sick up.

Fucking assholes!  GET YOUR MYSTICISM OUT OF MY FUCKING SCIENCE!   :argh!:

for some reason when i read it my brain was able to dump all the mysticism blah blah and focus only on the science. not the greatest book on earth, but i learned about particle acceleration :shrug:

Chao-the picture there isn't a star chart but track marks left from particles colliding and being photographed in a bubble chamber. they only exist for like a gazillio-trinth of a second or some shit. it's super nifty IMO.