Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: fomenter on April 28, 2009, 07:41:09 PM
how many words rhyme with douche?

president bush

when shove comes to push

did you here that whoosh?

it's the point of eating cous cous (sh)

wow thanks to this Tom guy the spirit of Sinterklaas comes early this year!

(dutch version of christmas, 5 december, and you have to make a stupid rhyming note with every present you give, I usually go for the worse and more "stretching it" the rhyme, the better--it's kinda like the same way I make puns)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2009, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 28, 2009, 07:36:07 PM
good, because I am going to be pointing this out every time i see it.

If you're going to, may I request that you make each instance amusing and entertaining?

Otherwise, it won't be much fun to read you castigating him every time he posts like that.
I always try to make it amusing and entertaining.

Response: Well it certainly doesn't show

ME: :(
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Faust on April 28, 2009, 08:30:27 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2009, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 28, 2009, 07:36:07 PM
good, because I am going to be pointing this out every time i see it.

If you're going to, may I request that you make each instance amusing and entertaining?

Otherwise, it won't be much fun to read you castigating him every time he posts like that.
I always try to make it amusing and entertaining.

Response: Well it certainly doesn't show

ME: :(

its very considerate of you to kick your own ass to save other people from having to do it ;)

Cainad (dec.)

It speeds up the conversations to have people making all the requisite "witty" barbs ahead of time. Otherwise it can literally take days for everyone to stop poking each other in the ribs.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Khara on April 28, 2009, 08:06:03 PM
Well for the record, I don't pick up hot teenage girls.....

:|

that's kind of a shame.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 28, 2009, 09:23:23 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 28, 2009, 08:06:03 PM
Well for the record, I don't pick up hot teenage girls.....

:|

that's kind of a shame.

Possibly, but it keeps my son from getting it on with my dates....

Epimetheus

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 28, 2009, 08:22:56 PM
(dutch version of christmas, 5 december, and you have to make a stupid rhyming note with every present you give, I usually go for the worse and more "stretching it" the rhyme, the better--it's kinda like the same way I make puns)

Complete with a black slave "companion" who is apparently the basis for the elves.
If I understood the research I just did correctly.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Triple Zero

multiple, actually. it's horribly racist, but they sorta replaced it with pitch black face paint and the excuse that its because they climbed through the chimney and its not skin colour or something. and they're no longer slaves since a long time, they get paid and have unions and shit. (the story of Sinterklaas and his Zwarte Pieten is an ongoing one, it's on TV every year, just like in America you have "<whoever> saves christmas")

this is the bit that's impossible to explain if you're not Dutch :)

it's tradition. nobody actually believes it. it's not supposed to make sense. plus, this black companion Zwarte Piet throws candy everywhere--what's not to like?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

Merry Sinterklaasavond, kids! I gots candy for ya!
         \

Yayyyyyy! Zwarte Piet! Zwarte Piet!
   \
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:awesome:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on April 28, 2009, 12:02:08 PM

Dude, I don't think age or prettiness matters when it comes to pulling young chicks.

Who the fuck wants young chicks?

They don't know what the fuck they're doing.  They may THINK otherwise, but it's the sad and sorry truth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 28, 2009, 01:21:17 PM
I don't think whether or not you can bang teenagers was the point of the rant.

Thanks, but why bother?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on April 28, 2009, 03:09:59 PM
Roger!  I saw this and I keep being reminded of that commercial that says life begins at 40....  and I really just want to go rip some stupid motherfucking advertising pricks head off and shit down his neck.  

If life begins at 40 it must end at 40 and a day  :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I turned 41 in January and it seems every fucking day there is something new that hurts.  I watch the college kids waiting at the bus stop with me and all they do is complain about the stupidest little stuff that won't mean shit in a day and all I want to do is just beat them with one of their ripped off limbs.  Just a side note: it is best not to say this out loud when you think it!

So I reckon those of us in the old fart cabal should all  get together, get really drunk (you are still allowed to drink right?) and set this younger, smarter (HAHAHAHAHA) and lost generation straight?

Excellent rant!!  :mittens:  I'm with Faust on this one.  One of my all time favorites!!!

No, I can't drink, either.  But I haven't really drank for the last 5 years, anyway.  It's bad for you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on April 28, 2009, 01:42:05 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 28, 2009, 01:21:17 PM
I don't think whether or not you can bang teenagers was the point of the rant.

My bad - I made a tongue in cheek, throwaway comment, forgetting that it might inspire our resident motivational councillor to try and make me feel good about himself  :x

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2009, 03:11:21 PM
TGRR doesn't drink, if i recall.

I am a Holy Man.  My body is a temple.

A vast, echoing temple.