News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Sermon #63: Too Old to Rock N Roll

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 28, 2009, 03:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on April 28, 2009, 05:59:22 PM
And just before this goes any further, I apoligise to Rog for fucking up this thread.

If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 02:39:22 AM
And just before this goes any further, I apoligise to Rog for fucking up this thread.

If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it.
It wasn't my intention to start talking about me but that's what I did without realising.
Honestly.
I'd have edited it by now but its already far too late.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Epimetheus

You? I'm the one that posted blackface! I demand credit!  :argh!:

Epimetheus,
....BLACKFACE!!!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't know why the fuck I bother.

I really don't.  I rant to get an idea across, or a concept, and the thread turns into "I GET LAIDED WITH BARELY LEGAL HOS" and "I POSTED BLACKFACE".

Fuck this.  Instead of trying to write a rant, I'm just going to open threads that say "COME SHIT IN HERE".

Fuck you both.  Fuck you in the ear.  Get cancer and die.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Epimetheus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on April 29, 2009, 04:07:52 AM
Did you expect any different?

Go fuck yourself.

Also, have fun trying to post any rants of your own, asshole.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:03:44 AM

I really don't.  I rant to get an idea across, or a concept, and the thread turns into "I GET LAIDED WITH BARELY LEGAL HOS" and "I POSTED BLACKFACE".

Fuck this.  Instead of trying to write a rant, I'm just going to open threads that say "COME SHIT IN HERE".

Fucking god damn it Rog.
I said I was sorry and if I could take it back I would.

I fucking love this rant for more reasons then people here would care to know about, and I couldn't help but be reminded of previous fling in relation to one of the things your rant reminds me of.

I didn't mean it to be about me, I was trying to talk about 40 year old perverts, and why even though it hurt a FUCKLOAD to lose the chick I was seeing, I was trying to look at the bright side of life, IE being comforted by the fact that people can still be picking up teenagers even in their 40's, not about ME picking up but just that in general 40 year olds can still pick up.

Anyway, it seems that lately I can never say anything that doesn't fuck up things around here.

So I'm going to do you all a favor again and leave the board, I'm sick of pissing off everyone here without even trying to.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

If you must go, take Epimetheus the fuckstick with you.

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:09:30 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on April 29, 2009, 04:07:52 AM
Did you expect any different?

Go fuck yourself.

Also, have fun trying to post any rants of your own, asshole.

:cry: I'm truly scared!  :|
I meant the "Did you expect any different?" as an honest question. Do I not get an answer?
I didn't mean to anger you, but hell if I'm taking anything back.
Someone derailing my thread wouldn't piss me off enough to cuss them out. And I haven't come close to derailing this thread, nor have I lost the point of it - I read your rant and loved it. Is it too much to ask that a discussion be allowed to go in multiple directions?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on April 29, 2009, 04:19:17 AM
I meant the "Did you expect any different?" as an honest question. Do I not get an answer?

1.  I don't care.  You elected to pick a fight, for no reason whatsoever.

2.  No.  You elected to pick a fight, for no reason whatsoever.  You're a meaningless troll, you rate no answer.

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:24:27 AM

2.  No.  You elected to pick a fight, for no reason whatsoever.  You're a meaningless troll, you rate no answer.

How in the hell did I pick a fight, and when in the hell was I trolling?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on April 29, 2009, 04:33:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:24:27 AM

How in the hell did I pick a fight, and when in the hell was I trolling?

I got pissed at the constant derails, and you were flip in an attempt to make things worse.

Textbook trolling...and that's all good.  I mean, I'd be lying if I said I haven't trolled here and elsewhere.  I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't a monomaniacal revenge freak who has completely run out of fucking patience with the constant bullshit and trolling in OKM.  Critiquing a rant is one thing; intentionally derailing it is another.

But why fight it?  I mean, it's easier just to stop ranting, and start trashing your posts.  Right?  This is what the fuck you wanted, so why are you acting so puzzled?

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:45:24 AM

I got pissed at the constant derails, and you were flip in an attempt to make things worse.

Textbook trolling...and that's all good.  I mean, I'd be lying if I said I haven't trolled here and elsewhere.  I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't a monomaniacal revenge freak who has completely run out of fucking patience with the constant bullshit and trolling in OKM.  Critiquing a rant is one thing; intentionally derailing it is another.

But why fight it?  I mean, it's easier just to stop ranting, and start trashing your posts.  Right?  This is what the fuck you wanted, so why are you acting so puzzled?

The false pieces of your statements: "in an attempt to make things worse," "intentionally derailing," and "this is what the fuck you wanted". And generally accusing me of trolling. Lightheartedly joking around about a topic brought up in a thread, even if it's irrelevant to the OP, doesn't count as trolling.

Can I too call anyone who annoys me a troll, and say any negative emotion that I feel towards them was their goal, so that I don't have to take them seriously if I don't want to?

Epimetheus,
fucking sucks at trolling when he tries. I guess instead trying to have a normal conversation is the ticket.

Bu🤠ns

I was waitin for this one, Rog.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2009, 03:33:58 AMWhy the FUCK aren't you out having weird sex with other perverts? 

At least i got that covered -- slight edit 8)

Von Melee

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2009, 04:03:44 AM

I need to hang out with you again Rog. I'm losing my hate.

Need.....to.....refill..........loathing!