News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Iran finally learns what all Australians already know

Started by Cain, June 19, 2009, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2009, 11:44:38 AM
Unfortunately for Iran, these vows only apply to sporting events and culinary skill.

yeah, but you need to remember one of the lesser known rants of St John The Divine
5 and 20 virgins came down from Inverness
and when they went back home again there were 5 and 20 less . . .

this indicates that should Iran ever beat England at Twickers it will be the End of The World - as we know it, sorry just having a quick REM moment there . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: MMIX on June 20, 2009, 12:04:13 PM

:thumb:

ENGLAND. Plunderin' Scottish natural resources since... uh, I dunno... Oh well.

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

MMIX

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on June 20, 2009, 12:12:58 PM
Quote from: MMIX on June 20, 2009, 12:04:13 PM

:thumb:

ENGLAND. Plunderin' Scottish natural resources since... uh, I dunno... Oh well.

they can have Gordon Brown back - and all the other Scottish MP's  any time they want . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber