News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

I can haz puppy

Started by P3nT4gR4m, May 03, 2009, 08:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

He IS handsome & sweet! 

Names?  How 'bout Chao - Nuance - Innuendo - Subtle - Incognito - Pan or I dunno maybe handsome&sweet?

Have fun with that gorgeous little one!   :D
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Triple Zero

how about Quad? it's like a pentagram, only four-legged. plus it's that thingy that quake players love.

but apparently you can name a dog anything, right? like, really anything

Supdawg

Megadog

Dog of war

The Dog Delusion

Advice Puppy

Dork Doggler

Cunt

Oi

Fetch

Elephino

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pariah

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

fomenter

3rd for Advice Puppy  :lulz:

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Honey

I like Fred or Quad or I dunno they name themselves sometimes.
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Pariah

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

More puppy pics please
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Novatore

Quote from: The Pariah on May 04, 2009, 01:41:04 AM
LITTLE BASTARD  :argh!:

and/or Emergency rations cause you know when it comes down to it it will be them or you.

Adios

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 03, 2009, 09:33:46 PM
Yeah - I had a bit of a toilet fetish for years but now ... this ... feels kinda liberating :D

Update: little bastard woke up, wolfed down a bowlfull of puppy food then climbed into his little basket and crashed out again. This lifeform sucks at entertaining  :argh!:

I love dogs. Mine is named Whiskey. fukin lush.

Sir Squid Diddimus

name it owlchow

cause if you leave it outside, an owl will inevitably swoop down and try to swallow it whole.
observe the one on  the left..... that's a puppy:

the last yatto

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 03, 2009, 08:08:43 PM
Now we need a name which is suitable discordian.
Answers on a postcard is a great name
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit