News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Look at that face, and tell me he wasn't born to cause chaos!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Is it just me, or does he look a little bit like Brak in that picture?

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

MedeoPlusPlus

1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Den Sorte Dragen

negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Zombie Space Chicken

There is a definite evil malevolence there that cannot be mistaken by anyone not a cabbage...
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." -Carl Gustav Jung

Malaul

ok thats just wrong!!

::squishes brak tight:

Im gonna marry him someday!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Trollax

Chaos? Yes. Beneficial? No.
I'd always thought that knighthoods were reserved for idiots and sainthoods for genuine, first-class chaoticians...

President Bush

My fellow Americans.

::feedback::

Sorry. Heh heh heh.

I am pleased to accept my party's nomination for sainthood.

In the words of that great American, Yogi Berra, "I  want to thank you for making this day necessary."

Undoubtably many of you are thinking, what does the President of the United States have to do with Discordianism? The answer is, of course, nothing what so ever. But that never stopped Al Gore from inventing the internet and I whupped his ass. And I whupped Saddam Hussezitname.

This great honor I humbly accept in the tradition of all great American evangeli, er, Presidents. I remember when I first said, "When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us versus them, and it was clear who them was. Today we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there." It seemed just like yesterday.

And then I said, "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." Doesn't that bring a tear to your eye?

In conclusion I want to say I did not collude with either Hotsuma or Prince Tacos Jonies for this honor. Whatever happens let the best man win and that best man is me or I am not my father's best man.

You may go back to working for Disney and McDonald's now.

Note: The password to President Bush is still in the public domain. ("GeorgeW") Doesn't anyone want to play?

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zombie Space ChickenThere is a definite evil malevolence there that cannot be mistaken by anyone not a cabbage...

Nope.  You're thinking of Cheney.  Nothing evil about Bush...just stupidity.  He suffers from, it is said, terminal brain siphylus.  He just isn't CAPABLE of evil.  Chaos, though, is a different ball game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President Bush

My fellow Americans.

::feedback::

Sorry. Heh heh heh.

I am pleased to accept my party's nomination for sainthood.

In the words of that great American, Yogi Berra, "I  want to thank you for making this day necessary."

Undoubtably many of you are thinking, what does the President of the United States have to do with Discordianism? The answer is, of course, nothing what so ever. But that never stopped Al Gore from inventing the internet and I whupped his ass. And I whupped Saddam Hussezitname.

This great honor I humbly accept in the tradition of all great American evangeli, er, Presidents. I remember when I first said, "When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us versus them, and it was clear who them was. Today we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there." It seemed just like yesterday.

And then I said, "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." Doesn't that bring a tear to your eye?

In conclusion I want to say I did not collude with either Hotsuma or Prince Tacos Jonies for this honor. Whatever happens let the best man win and that best man is me or I am not my father's best man.

You may go back to working for Disney and McDonald's now.

Note: The password to President Bush is still in the public domain. ("GeorgeW") Doesn't anyone want to play?

Whomever this is, you are a frickin' GENIUS.

Verthaine

I disagree. Bush causes havoc, but only the Goddess can cause chaos.Now Clinton,that was a discordian.I love the fact that on the last days of his administration,his staff trashed the place,and removed the letter W (23rd letter of the alphabet) from all the computers. At best,Bush is a unrealized Eristic Avatar.,which is quite different from being an erisian.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Colonel Failure

I'm inclined to agree with the Rev. Verthaine. He's certianly innocent of the Law of Eristic Elevation, and is absolutely an Eristic Avatar. 'Course, that doesn't mean he can't be a saint.

-CF

"HAVOC!!!!!"

"Hey, who let the dogs out?"
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Look at that face, and tell me he wasn't born to cause chaos!

Can you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Malaul

I think its a line inna VNV nation song

CRY HAVOC AND RELEASE THE DOGS OF WAR

good times
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock