News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Commander

Ignore me and my infantile sense of humor.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Commander

lol.....some of the fellows in here might get the reference.  Sometimes "big eyes" is used as a euphamism for boobs.

Told you I was infantile.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Bella

That's what too much and pie and too many lobotomies do to a man, Commander.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Trollax

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThat's what too much and pie and too many lobotomies do to a man, Commander.

So what's the excuse for the rest of the male population in the world?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThat's what too much and pie and too many lobotomies do to a man, Commander.

I, for one, just liek tha boobies.

Oink.  Oink, I say.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

I, for one, just liek tha boobies.

Oink.  Oink, I say.

Nothing wrong with boobs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Truth.  John Ashcroft, for example, hates and fears the boobs.

Need I say more?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

I'm not suprised, he probably beats himself up for even thinking about sex.

Malaul

Quote from: The Commanderlol.....some of the fellows in here might get the reference.  Sometimes "big eyes" is used as a euphamism for boobs.

The Commander
DIA
whats odd is that there are no post of my girls even in this thread, you sir are a wacko!!!
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: The Commanderlol.....some of the fellows in here might get the reference.  Sometimes "big eyes" is used as a euphamism for boobs.

The Commander
DIA
whats odd is that there are no post of my girls even in this thread, you sir are a wacko!!!
Time for his new assassin in charge of lobotomies to roll up her sleeves and get to work, isn't it? :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

OH GOOD CALL!!

::goes to re-read the TEETH manual...::

Hey COmmander?
Whatcha doin later today?
Coito ergo sum

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

The Commander

Quote from: Malaul

The Commander
DIA

Well, somewhere in one of the posts someone mentioned something about your eyes.  I don't know where.  I don't know when.  But the eyes were mentioned, and I wanted to pounce on the opportunity to let everyone know just how far my mind was in the gutter.  Yes, "big eyes" is about the level of my sense of humor.

So....that's that.  Now, let's rectify this severe dirth of Malaul boobies.  What say you to that?

Make sure you read the T.E.E.T.H. manual well, my dear.  I don't want to end up thinking I am Carlos Escobar or a small slice of cheese or something.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

didja mean DEARTH

as in lack of?

or are you trying to say somethign else?

MAybe Ill get the web cam out tomorrow for you
MAYBE

but honestly, I dont think anyone else wants to see my "eyes" anymore on this here forums my dear... :twisted:  :twisted:
Coito ergo sum