News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

it'll take me that long to teach myself some basic useful phrases anyway.

then it's ON.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Jasper

Quote from: TaoCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

Hawhawhaw!  Voice of prophecy!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones on May 29, 2004, 01:13:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

And here's the post that started the Jihaad. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bella on May 06, 2005, 06:27:16 PM
Quote from: Christ Raw V, KSCGood god!

Where the hell are Tao Jones and his concubine now?  Maybe they've finally made their own site . . . anyone know the address?
http://kamelopedia.mormo.org/index.php/Deutsches_Diskordisches_Reich

Here ya go.

Holy shit!  It's still up!

Which button says "forums" in Kraut?

Cain

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC on June 04, 2004, 03:36:38 AM
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesTo cannonize a Greyface would be ABSURD.

That is precisely why I have nominated GWB for Sainthood!

I love the way this comment was totally ignored by Tao  :lol:

Cain

Yo, Roger!

http://www.apfelfront.de/brett/index.php

8-)

I knew the three years I spent at that crap would come in useful...

Cain

At least, I assume its the actual site.  Its the German Apple Front....but there seems to be alot of talk about NeoNazis and not much else...

Cain

http://community.livejournal.com/ddr_list/

Thats their livejournal community.  Looks like a war with the Erisian Mystics is brewing...

Oh, and the German PD guest book http://www.principia-discordia.de/gaestebuch/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 17, 2007, 06:52:21 AM
At least, I assume its the actual site.  Its the German Apple Front....but there seems to be alot of talk about NeoNazis and not much else...

Needs the poompmouf pic.

Starship, take me

Quote from: Chef on July 16, 2004, 08:14:54 AM
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Chef
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomNope, sorry.......not your sweetheart.

ONLY CAUSE YOU AIN'T MET THE CHEF IN PERSON, DOLL.

6'4"
300 LBS
MAX BENCH 610

EVERY MAN'S NIGHTMARE, EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM.

CHEF D,
OWNS THIS JOINT.  169.
Not a woman.......I'm a zombie and I've met tons of Tongans..
I grew up in Hawaii where guys like you are a dime a dozen.
I kinda prefer Samoans, if the truth be told.  :twisted:

SAMOANS ARE NANCY BOYS.

WANT A REAL MAN, TAKE DA TONGANS.

TONGANS IN HAWAII ARE THE SISSIES THAT WE THROW OUT.  THEY ARE OPIES AT HEART, AND DESERVE WHAT THEY GET.

HAWAIIANS ARE ALSO PUSSIES.  ONE JAB TO THE GUT AND THEY GO ALL TO PIECES.

QFT
Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

Idem

I'm so glad I was able to read this thread!

"It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime."

:lulz:   :lulz:   :lulz:   :lulz:   :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on January 17, 2007, 06:52:21 AMAt least, I assume its the actual site.  Its the German Apple Front....but there seems to be alot of talk about NeoNazis and not much else...

skimming a few threads, the talk seems to be about neonazis in the way of "how much it sucks that people in my/your/their neighbourhood are/act like neonazis/right-extremists" (which is indeed a problem in certain parts of Germany, even if the laws regarding anything related to neo nazism are very strict), "kicking the shit out of nazis" and "often i wondered, are nazis really that dumb?"

at least so it seems?

apparently my german isn't that good either, cause i can't make out what this video is about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXnG8xlDkIw&NR
the audience doesn't seem to be neonazis but more extreme-left punk/anarch/squatter types, but i really can't be sure..

do we have any people on the board better capable of understanding german? cause if they organised all this as an activist protest against neo-nazism, it's a pretty cool mindfuck .. [unless it's a propaganda stunt from some retarded extreme left-wing party]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mourning Star

Quote from: Verthaine on May 27, 2004, 09:03:29 PM
I disagree. Bush causes havoc, but only the Goddess can cause chaos.Now Clinton,that was a discordian.I love the fact that on the last days of his administration,his staff trashed the place,and removed the letter W (23rd letter of the alphabet) from all the computers. At best,Bush is a unrealized Eristic Avatar.,which is quite different from being an erisian.

Is that true?  about removing the Ws from the computer keyboards?  I never heard about that.

I would further like to salute the Clinton administration for it's sense of humour.