News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

::sits on chair next to freudian couch::

talk about 'theology' MMmhhmmmmm

talk about 'think for yourself....according to the principia only'

(knowledge + rules =brainwashing)

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis

Look at that face, and tell me he wasn't born to cause chaos!

Can you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

sure...

show me where it says these things are mutualy exclusive!

RIGHT HERE

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/53.php

*banishes chaosgraves:agentoferis to the DDR dungeon of Discordian heresy and shame*
oh I see now!!! those who belong to the orders of discordia are cabbages?!?!?

or are they discordians, only?!?!?

sorry I missed your point here,   but thanks for the link.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Look at that face, and tell me he wasn't born to cause chaos!

Can you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

sure...

show me where it says these things are mutualy exclusive!

RIGHT HERE

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/53.php

*banishes chaosgraves:agentoferis to the DDR dungeon of Discordian heresy and shame*
It is also believed that they have been costuming cabbages and passing them off as human beings.

I hope you didn't mean this... because this doesn't say that a cabbage can't be a discordian saint....

PrincessEris von Tartarus

It says they're agents of greyface. Why would a greyface be a Saint?

"They form the skeleton of the Aneristic Movement, which over emphasizes the Principle of Order and is antagonistic to the necessary compliment, the Principle of Disorder. The Orders are composed of persons all hung up on authority, security and control; i.e., they are blinded by the Aneristic Illusion."

Also....

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/67.php

"Note: It is an Old Erisian Tradition to never agree with each other about Saints."

What kind of Saint is he supposed to be, of nasty oil greedy, stupid, business men, drinking and driving, anti-arab sentiment saint?
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

mobbing

sainthood available here!!!

for only 5 tons of flax
sigerm halkret meg tenibran kelfe zramt
favourite comic strip

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: PrincessEris von TartarusIt says they're agents of greyface.

Also....

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/67.php

"Note: It is an Old Erisian Tradition to never agree with each other about Saints."

What kind of Saint is he supposed to be, of nasty oil greedy, stupid, business men, drinking and driving, anti-arab sentiment?

I get it now Darling, they don't understand their hypocrisy because they've never  read the damn Principia.

Just wandered in here and started yaking about crap they know nothing about.

And then criticize those that do.

The nerve.....

Where's the Pope?

Excommunication letters all around.

Bush a Saint......

What an idiot.

" POEE proclaims that the other division is preferable, and we work toward the proposition that creative disorder, like creative order, is possible and desirable; and that destructive order, like destructive disorder, is unnecessary and undesirable."

To boot....

Not all disorder is Holy, only creative disorder.

Get that through your thick skulls numb nuts.
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Prince Tao Jones

I think it's a group gag.

I'll bet they're all playing a joke on us, no way could they all be that far off base.

Ha Ha! good one, you got us.
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesI think it's a group gag.

I'll bet they're all playing a joke on us, no way could they all be that far off base.

Ha Ha! good one, you got us.

Ya Tao,  you got it, that's it.........uh huh   :roll:

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Bella

Quote from: mobbingsainthood available here!!!

for only 5 tons of flax
Is your sig farting a green cloud?!?!?
My sister does that......are you by any chance a long lost relative?!?!?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

for only 5 tons of flax

Are you related to me?  

It looks like you're in the middle of a green
fart cloud.  

I farted one a few days ago   :twisted:

::my hero::

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Efrim

This is getting out of hand. OBVIOUSLY Roger did not intend to heap any praise on GWB by starting this topic. If I know Roger (and I do) I would assume that he is trying to bring up the question or weither or not it makes someone discordian to simply create chaos wherever they go AND/OR He is just trying to raise a few eyebrows. You know....I think it's called....ah, oh yes, A FUCKING JOKE! All this arguing and name calling is getting on my nerves. It's stupidity. Bitter Schisms are for other religions. Discordians should get along even if they disagee, and there is no reason why debate on this board should fall to the level of mindless name calling.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

mobbing

Quote from: Duchess Demonica

for only 5 tons of flax

Are you related to me?  

fart cloud.  

it looks green but this is just because of the bad photoquality in reality it is yellow....

I don't know if I am related to you but I got this fart-cloud thing certanly from my father
sigerm halkret meg tenibran kelfe zramt
favourite comic strip

yes I agree that the cabbages are agents of an order of discordia... Is this the reason that you believe that they cant be saints?!?!?

" agents of "does not mean they are greyfaces...

i am an agent of eris ... I am not eris.

1. SAINT SECOND CLASS

To be reserved for all human beings deserving of Sainthood. Example: St. Norton the First, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico (his grave near San Francisco is an official POEE shrine.)

THE FOLLOWING FOUR CATAGORIES ARE RESERVED FOR FICTIONAL BEINGS WHO, NOT BEING ACTUAL, ARE MORE CAPABLE OF PERFECTION.

so i admitt that bush is not perfect...but the above does not state what makes one deserving. ( thanKs for the link.)

so we agree that he is a pawn ( his daddy's pretty little pawn ( in my opinion) so let us determine about the man himself and not the actions he is ordered to perpretrate....

they guy makes me laugh ... himself the way he thinks or trys to justify...

he is a near perfect example on how  the average joe would act if thrust into a position of power and had "handlers" handing down the orders...

he may be ignorant but we all are( just some of use seem to want to be more ignorant of others...

I would like to thank everyone for trying to understand they whys before starting in with the insults...

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: mobbing

for only 5 tons of flax

Are you related to me?  

fart cloud.  

it looks green but this is just because of the bad photoquality in reality it is yellow....

I don't know if I am related to you but I got this fart-cloud thing certanly from my father

:lol:

Quote from: EfrimDiscordians should get along even if they disagee, and there is no reason why debate on this board should fall to the level of mindless name calling.

I would like to thank everyone for trying to understand they whys before starting in with the insults...

I like a good fart joke now and then
but I agree that insults are counterproductive
and usually result in both parties hitting a brick wall
of ego based pride.

Besides that, I think maybe I was misunderestimated.

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Quote from: mobbing

for only 5 tons of flax

Are you related to me?  

fart cloud.  

:lol:

Quote from: EfrimDiscordians should get along even if they disagee, and there is no reason why debate on this board should fall to the level of mindless name calling.

I like a good fart joke now and then
but I agree that insults are counterproductive
and usually result in both parties hitting a brick wall
of ego based pride.

Besides that, I think maybe I was misunderestimated.
thank you for sharing that with us I hope we all take it that well... I'm sorry if anyone was hurt by what I said.