News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Chaos, you've never been hurtful that I can see.

but you can make it up to me later   :wink:

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Bella

I don't know why you think what you said was hurtful to anyone, chaosgraves.
But it's very big of you to apologize instead of perpetuating the fighting.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

::hugs graves::

::twice::

::just so he knows hes not been a hurtfull::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Hahahahahaha!  Perhaps YOU should read it again.

#5.  Never believe anything you read.

Rev Roger,
Has no use for dogmatism.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PrincessEris von TartarusWhat kind of Saint is he supposed to be, of nasty oil greedy, stupid, business men, drinking and driving, anti-arab sentiment saint?

Why not?  The Catholics have a Saint who drove non-existent snakes out of Ireland.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesNot all disorder is Holy, only creative disorder.

Get that through your thick skulls numb nuts.

Says WHO, sensitive nuts?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimThis is getting out of hand.

OBVIOUSLY Roger did not intend to heap any praise on GWB by starting this topic. If I know Roger (and I do) I would assume that he is trying to bring up the question or weither or not it makes someone discordian to simply create chaos wherever they go AND/OR He is just trying to raise a few eyebrows. You know....I think it's called....ah, oh yes, A FUCKING JOKE!

All this arguing and name calling is getting on my nerves. It's stupidity. Bitter Schisms are for other religions. Discordians should get along even if they disagee, and there is no reason why debate on this board should fall to the level of mindless name calling.

1.  Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

2.  Duh.

3.  Sez YOU.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesI get it now Darling, they don't understand their hypocrisy because they've never  read the damn Principia.

A little full of ourselves, aren't we dawgmatic-boi?

Horab Fibslager

bush gets my vote for sainthood, let's face it, his credentials for sainthood are self evident. i mean it's not as if we're looking for bloody martyrs for the position now are we? i say verily, even if self sacrifice were a job requirement, then surely george dubvyas countless hours spent not on vacation qualify him easily!

everyone are hypocrites, cept me.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

HELLO HORAB!!! nice to see you back here, and OMG!! you even are spelling things correctly!!!

:shock:

Who are you what have you done to the real Horab?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Yeah, isn't it great to have him back, even if he's a pod horab?!?!
just like in a dream

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Horab Fibslager

it seems that practice does nto make perfect but rather procastinationa dn non-practice makes perfect instead, several more weeks of not speeling a damned single word and i'll be winning spelling bees like a madman at a shooting range.

what's that you say about pod horab? i'm the perfectly real horab, really, now if you'll excuse me... hey look over there! is that tom selleck?

/me runs away
Hell is other people.

Bella

You've been hanging out with Colonel Failure again, haven't you?
Damn! I was hoping your wouldn't catch on to his tricksy distractingaton ways.

That makes two that got away just today. :evil:  :evil:
just like in a dream

Horab Fibslager

well i for one am jsut glad that people still know who tom selleck is.

um so er who is he?

;)
Hell is other people.