News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 03, 2016, 11:55:41 AM
I think we tried that with RWHN and no-one liked the results.

The results were cookies, everybody liked that.

Junkenstein

I missed that. But it's good to know DRUGS AND DRUGS part 44223886/B had a positive result in the end.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Junkenstein

I got cookies and assorted treats but I'll be damned if I could honestly say which batch it was.

Whichever, it was good.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 03, 2016, 04:06:38 PM
I got cookies and assorted treats but I'll be damned if I could honestly say which batch it was.

Whichever, it was good.

Only done two so far :)

I think I might do another batch in a couple months. Nigel's probably still up to her eyeballs in people trying to be helpful, shit tends to get real after the initial shock/busy-busy period.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 03, 2016, 05:03:23 PM

Whichever, it was good.

I think I might do another batch in a couple months. Nigel's probably still up to her eyeballs in people trying to be helpful, shit tends to get real after the initial shock/busy-busy period.

This is true. I'm currently at a weird combo of numb/overwhelmed with people loving us with food and company.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 05, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

Whichever, it was good.

This is true. I'm currently at a weird combo of numb/overwhelmed with people loving us with food and company.

We will be here when the chainsaw hits.

LMNO

Cain

I nominate The Donald J. Drumpf for a Discordian sainthood....

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

I will not invoke that saint, but I second the nomination.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 05, 2016, 04:28:08 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 05, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

Whichever, it was good.

We will be here when the chainsaw hits.

I am dreading that eventuality, but it's good to know that I have a place to talk to people when it comes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

Seconded.

On an unrelated note I'm kinda glad a lot of the folks that were here when this thread started... aren't any more.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones on May 29, 2004, 01:13:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

Bump, because I don't think we should have nice things.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau