News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 26, 2004, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Faust on June 06, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Christ, Tao Jones was an asshole.

Actually, Jesus was never mentioned in the Principia.  You should read it sometime, cabbage, or else have your star revoked heresy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 08, 2018, 08:13:33 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 06, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Christ, Tao Jones was an asshole.

Actually, Jesus was never mentioned in the Principia.  You should read it sometime, cabbage, or else have your star revoked heresy.

:lulz:

"Here are your guidelines for thinking for yourself."
Molon Lube

Cain

Heresy leads to Slaanesh and Nurglings and Xenos.  It is known.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Wow. I had forgotten just how truly wretched and clueless PTJ and EVT were. I wish I could forget again.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on June 14, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
Wow. I had forgotten just how truly wretched and clueless PTJ and EVT were. I wish I could forget again.

But the way that all ended was worth every moment of cringe.  Flaming wreckage is my medicine.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on June 14, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
I wonder what they are up to now?

Last word I heard, and this was years and years ago, she had tossed him out on his ass for reasons I can't remember, and he was basically still trying to send her that horrible fucking roleplaying they used to do.  Forever.
Molon Lube

Cain

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 14, 2018, 11:23:15 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 14, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
I wonder what they are up to now?

Last word I heard, and this was years and years ago, she had tossed him out on his ass for reasons I can't remember, and he was basically still trying to send her that horrible fucking roleplaying they used to do.  Forever.

Pretty much what I expected.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 14, 2018, 11:40:14 PM
Didn't he become a Pastafarian or something?

By now he's a 40-something bernie guy with a bad comb-over, hitting on college girls when they come into the Starbucks in which he is for the moment employed.

This is just a guess, mind you.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones on May 29, 2004, 01:13:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

Malice bump
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones on May 29, 2004, 01:13:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Prince Tao JonesCan you be a cabbage and a Discordian Saint at the same time?

Many on this forum seem to think so.

What?  There's RULES, now?

It's called the Principia.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

I have nothing but malice in my heart, for all living creatures.
Molon Lube

Cain

These three lines just kill me every time

QuoteIt's called the Principia.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself,