News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

ITT: Original Story Ideas

Started by Cramulus, May 11, 2009, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Talking beavers hijack an OB/GYN convention and show them the error of their ways. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Robot Ron Paul from the future secretly replaces the real Ron Paul and convinces his legions of followers to divest in gold and invest in yttrium.  Hilarity ensues. 

AFK

Sentient toothpicks wage war against housewives everywhere.  Hilarity ensues. 

Triple Zero

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 22, 2012, 08:22:16 PM
Talking beavers hijack an OB/GYN convention and show them the error of their ways.

I'd like this one better if hilarity would also ensue, can you do that?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

It was implied, beavers are crafty like that. 

AFK

In this knee-slapping rom-com, former President Bill Clinton goes on a cross-country road-trip adventure with Snooki, Kim Kardashian, and Dr. Ruth.  Hillary ensues. 

Triple Zero

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 23, 2012, 11:01:55 AM
In this knee-slapping rom-com, former President Bill Clinton goes on a cross-country road-trip adventure with Snooki, Kim Kardashian, and Dr. Ruth.  Hillary ensues.

:mittens:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

John Milton, Charles Baudelaire, William Blake and Halle Berry are kidnapped by time traveling producers and are forced to create shot for shot remakes of every movie John Candy was in.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

-An exploration of the big unanswered question raised by hentai tentacle-penis monsters, namely "What do the FEMALES look like?"

-A series of pastiches of "The 120 Days of Sodom" dealing with the other six deadly sins other than lust.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

EK WAFFLR

The sordid day-to-day details of four crabs living in Mitt Romney's pubes.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Faust

A serial killer who leaves a Big mouth Billy Bass at the scene of the crime.
Each song is a clue to his location.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Rococo Modem Basilisk

In the wake of the experimental detonation of a biological weapon that converts all water into sugar water, severely diabetic survivalists must re-build society.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Aliens invade, for the purpose of using us as cheap drugs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

Esoteric Hitlerists summon up Aryan Lovecraftian Eldritch gods and usher in a Fourth Reich

[/b]

McGrupp

Humans make first contact with an alien species that considers respiration and sweating a form of excretion.