News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

How to save the manatees

Started by Zenpeanut, May 14, 2009, 04:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 01:40:43 PM
I'm thinking when God was making the manatees and the beluga whales he was kind of bored and was just half-assing it a bit. 

Or we could go the opposite and he started with them and went WTF I need to stop making sea creatures high, I could do so much better.

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 02:34:29 PM
I'm thinking when God was making the manatees and the beluga whales he was kind of bored and was just half-assing it a bit. 

Or we could go the opposite and he started with them and went WTF I need to stop making sea creatures high, I could do so much better.

Quote from: LMNO on May 15, 2009, 02:38:01 PM
The Big Bong Theory.

:potd:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 02:39:11 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 02:34:29 PM

Quote from: LMNO on May 15, 2009, 02:38:01 PM
The Big Bong Theory.

:potd:

:mittens:

I now have pieces of danish all over my desk.   :lulz:

AFK

Did you get any in your Netherlands?

Sorry. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 03:03:04 PM
Did you get any in your Netherlands?

Sorry. 

DAMMIT!  I just cleaned it all up and now I have to do it again......   :lulz:

Triple Zero

Did you have any cheese in your Danish? After all it's okay to have Gouda in your Netherlands.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 15, 2009, 06:38:07 PM
Did you have any cheese in your Danish? After all it's okay to have Gouda in your Netherlands.

Once again....  lunch this time.

:lulz:

It was a fig danish and was awesome, at least what I actually ate.

AFK

Fig Danish?  I am intrigued. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 07:06:40 PM

I live a couple of blocks from what they call "The Hill" which is the Italian district here in St. Louis.  One of the girls had a b-day at work so I stopped for danish.  They do this fig and walnut with honey danish which is just phenominal.  It's like a nutty fig newton filling in puff pastry drizzled in honey.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.  More Greek than italian it seems but YUMMY!

AFK

If only I could get to and back from St. Louis in the span of 10 minutes. 

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 07:14:44 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 07:06:40 PM

I live a couple of blocks from what they call "The Hill" which is the Italian district here in St. Louis.  One of the girls had a b-day at work so I stopped for danish.  They do this fig and walnut with honey danish which is just phenominal.  It's like a nutty fig newton filling in puff pastry drizzled in honey.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.  More Greek than italian it seems but YUMMY!

That sounds UNREASONABLY AWESOME. Want.