News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

How to save the manatees

Started by Zenpeanut, May 14, 2009, 04:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 01:40:43 PM
I'm thinking when God was making the manatees and the beluga whales he was kind of bored and was just half-assing it a bit. 

Or we could go the opposite and he started with them and went WTF I need to stop making sea creatures high, I could do so much better.

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 02:34:29 PM
I'm thinking when God was making the manatees and the beluga whales he was kind of bored and was just half-assing it a bit. 

Or we could go the opposite and he started with them and went WTF I need to stop making sea creatures high, I could do so much better.

Quote from: LMNO on May 15, 2009, 02:38:01 PM
The Big Bong Theory.

:potd:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 02:39:11 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 02:34:29 PM

Quote from: LMNO on May 15, 2009, 02:38:01 PM
The Big Bong Theory.

:potd:

:mittens:

I now have pieces of danish all over my desk.   :lulz:

AFK

Did you get any in your Netherlands?

Sorry. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 03:03:04 PM
Did you get any in your Netherlands?

Sorry. 

DAMMIT!  I just cleaned it all up and now I have to do it again......   :lulz:

Triple Zero

Did you have any cheese in your Danish? After all it's okay to have Gouda in your Netherlands.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 15, 2009, 06:38:07 PM
Did you have any cheese in your Danish? After all it's okay to have Gouda in your Netherlands.

Once again....  lunch this time.

:lulz:

It was a fig danish and was awesome, at least what I actually ate.

AFK

Fig Danish?  I am intrigued. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 07:06:40 PM

I live a couple of blocks from what they call "The Hill" which is the Italian district here in St. Louis.  One of the girls had a b-day at work so I stopped for danish.  They do this fig and walnut with honey danish which is just phenominal.  It's like a nutty fig newton filling in puff pastry drizzled in honey.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.  More Greek than italian it seems but YUMMY!

AFK

If only I could get to and back from St. Louis in the span of 10 minutes. 

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Khara on May 15, 2009, 07:14:44 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 15, 2009, 07:06:40 PM

I live a couple of blocks from what they call "The Hill" which is the Italian district here in St. Louis.  One of the girls had a b-day at work so I stopped for danish.  They do this fig and walnut with honey danish which is just phenominal.  It's like a nutty fig newton filling in puff pastry drizzled in honey.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.  More Greek than italian it seems but YUMMY!

That sounds UNREASONABLY AWESOME. Want.