News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Hey, have you guys ever seen a trampoline fly?

Started by AFK, April 30, 2010, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

They do well with the take off.....

But they can't seem to nail the landing

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

AFK

We had some strong winds yesterday.  45 mph gusts.  Took the damn thing up in the air, OVER that fence behind it, and into the neighbor's yard.  I'd have liked to have seen it in action.  It's totaled.  and it was LWHN's birthday present.  So, I just put in an order for a new one.  this time, I'm nailing the fucker down. 

Jasper

Wow...

Yanno, I bet you can just buy replacement parts and save some change.

AFK

The frame is pretty beat up and it's bent in four or five different places and there's one bit that actually got torn in half.  Also, I guess I'd feel better knowing I have 100% new, unbattered parts.  If it was just my wife and I using it ( :fap:) I'd probably just order some parts, but I'd feel better starting from scratch to keep my little girl safe. 

Jasper

Ah, yeah.

Kinda impressive how much damage a bit of wind can do.  Didn't see the full extent of the damage.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Yeah, you can get seriously fucked up on a trampoline that's completely intact, never mind one that doesn't have its structural integrity.

EDIT:
Also, I was expecting to see some sort of weird breed of fly when I clicked on this thread.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Vladimir Poopin on April 30, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Yeah, you can get seriously fucked up on a trampoline that's completely intact, never mind one that doesn't have its structural integrity.

EDIT:
Also, I was expecting to see some sort of weird breed of fly when I clicked on this thread.

Glad I wasn't the only one... :lulz:

Rumckle

I'd suggest keeping the jumpy mat part (I don't know what it is called), 'cause that will be the first thing to need replacing, unless it tries to escape again.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

AFK

Yep.  That part and the net that goes around it to keep the kiddos from falling out are okay.  I think all of the springs are okay too.  So, I guess I'll at least have lots of replacement parts on hand.