News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

#1 beardo in world an american

Started by fomenter, May 27, 2009, 12:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

2009 world beard and moustache championships http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/ results are in compitition held on 5/23 (fnordpinalomg)
QuoteThe United States is the world's new facial hair super power, having captured eleven world championship titles out of eighteen categories at the World Beard and Moustache Championships in Anchorage, Alaska on May 23, 2009. Possessing home field advantage, the USA was able to dethrone Germany which had dominated this competition since its inception.

Hometown favorite and Beard Team USA member David Traver was crowned overall champ, having styled his beard to resemble an Alaska snowshoe which earned him top honors in the freestle full beard category. Meanwhile Germany's Karl-Heinz Hille's elaborate moustache earned him second. San Franciscan Jack Passion placed third with his long, red natural beard.

Nearly 300 competitors from 15 separate countries competed. All of the winners received engraved Alaska gold pans as trophies.

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

Woah. Is that ribbon on his shoulder for facial hair awareness?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like beardos, but I probably would rather not date one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

they have some good mustache small beard too http://www.beardteamusa.org/analysis.html has the categories and the winners in each,
ippy and cram have 720 days to get ready if they want to represent..

hmroogp

Cramulus

you guys know I wear a fake because I am completely incapable of growing facial hair, right?

well I can grow it, it just looks all patchy peachfuzz like I'm a teenage burn victim.   :p

fomenter

Quote from: Cramulus on May 27, 2009, 04:03:48 PM
you guys know I wear a fake because I am completely incapable of growing facial hair, right?

well I can grow it, it just looks all patchy peachfuzz like I'm a teenage burn victim.   :p

:x :cry: :cry: say it ain't so,
i insist that its for quick identity changes only,
and refuse to believe you don't grow your own mustaches to build your fakes, and sell the extras to support your family...

hmroogp

Faust

well I can grow it, it just looks all patchy peachfuzz like I'm a teenage burn victim.   :p

Keep shaving, even if there's nothing there do it every day. grows back faster and thicker.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are you part indian or something? My dad shaves once a month, whether he needs it or not.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

LIES
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Lucky.  Being clean shaven is a soure of constant facial irritation to me.  Lighter hair would be MUCH easier to remove.
Incidentally, I'm growing it out, and it's improved my quality of life.  I only need to shave my neck every day or so.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

yeah, you do not want to be known as a "neckbeardo"

Triple Zero

Quote from: Richter on May 28, 2009, 07:45:50 PM

Lucky.  Being clean shaven is a soure of constant facial irritation to me.  Lighter hair would be MUCH easier to remove.
Incidentally, I'm growing it out, and it's improved my quality of life.  I only need to shave my neck every day or so.

being clean shaven is the same for me. so I havent been doing it for years.

basically I have a hair trimmer with which I trim the stuff at 1mm (shortest it goes) every couple of days or so. no irritation, and it looks kinda good. also the trimmer is useful for a bunch of other things.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.