News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

BIP Stickers: HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING PRISON

Started by Triple Zero, June 07, 2009, 04:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

http://000.blackironprison.com/img/bip.pdf

That's 2x3 to a sheet. It has 0.56" margins on all sides, which should be adequate for most printers. The margins are white so you'll need to cut them off, but most printshops have these big handy paper cutting tools. I even used your oddball heathen US Letter size of 8.5"x11" :p

(ISO-216 A4 sized version, as used in most of the rest of the world, may follow later, if there's interest)

BIP Stickersheet: "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING PRISON" by Triple Zero
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Netherlands License
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Just made a few tiny changes to the PDF (a few grey lines would have popped up when printing), so grab the above link again (old version was 211kb, new one is 324kb)

or don't, doesnt matter, wouldve been pretty much indistinguishable from scratches anyway (unless you print on glossy perhaps)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Bump for finding this at home, where my sticker paper is.
Molon Lube

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Triple Zero

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"