News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Musix

Started by BabylonHoruv, June 08, 2009, 04:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

http://www.soundclick.com/babylonhoruv

last ride is a good one for mindfucking. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

This better be some kick ass rock and roll, and none of that art-fart wannabe music shit.

:crankey:

*clicks*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 05:10:58 AM
"Electronica"?

:tgrr:

*chuckle* well, it's hard to make rock and roll when the only instrument available is a computer.

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 08, 2009, 05:13:57 AM
"Electronica"?

*chuckle* well, it's hard to make rock and roll when the only instrument available is a computer.

See?  This is EXACTLY why Elvis and Johnny Cash and Roy Orbison died.  To avoid seeing this future.

No insult intended, of course.  I just keep hoping for another Ian Anderson or Meatloaf.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 05:17:08 AM
"Electronica"?

See?  This is EXACTLY why Elvis and Johnny Cash and Roy Orbison died.  To avoid seeing this future.

No insult intended, of course.  I just keep hoping for another Ian Anderson or Meatloaf.

Johnny Cash actually did a cover of Hurt, which, being Industrial, falls under Electronica.  And insult away if you feel like it.  The comment I have enjoyed the most on my music was the person who said she could actually feel it driving her insane who begged me to let her stop listening to it.

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 08, 2009, 05:19:04 AM
"Electronica"?

Johnny Cash actually did a cover of Hurt, which, being Industrial, falls under Electronica.  And insult away if you feel like it.  The comment I have enjoyed the most on my music was the person who said she could actually feel it driving her insane who begged me to let her stop listening to it.

Hurt was emo.  Johnny Cash made it good, but it took all of his remaining energy, and he died shortly thereafter. 

Dr Goofy

Elvis is not dead! :argh!:

BabylonHoruv

he is too.  I killed him when he tried to cover one of my songs.  Just like Reznor did to Cash.  Except Cash finished the song.  Elvis never finished his cover.

-Dok Howl

Dr Goofy

Elvis could take you with a repetitive kneeing to the crotch

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Dr Goofy on June 08, 2009, 06:24:53 AM

possibly true.  nevertheless it was not the route he chose.

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 08, 2009, 06:47:02 AM
Quote from: Dr Goofy on June 08, 2009, 06:24:53 AM

possibly true.  nevertheless it was not the route he chose.

So you say...   

:hosrie:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 08, 2009, 05:19:04 AM
"Electronica"?

pansy

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It's very discordant...  :fnord:

What software did you use? I'm guessing one of the voices is yours.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Enki-][ on June 10, 2009, 03:11:42 AM
It's very discordant...  :fnord:

What software did you use? I'm guessing one of the voices is yours.

I use acid, soundforge, and fruity loops.  Also I think i used Reason for some of the drum loops.

The male voice that appears the most often is mine, but I thik the best stuff features female vocals, I tend to work better with them.

-Dok Howl