News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Grubby Elbows, Bastard Children, and Bums

Started by Corvidia, May 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvidia

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2009, 07:12:02 AM
Man, I remember going to game stores with my kid.

I'd see all the other little booger faced brats running all over the place and doing exactly what Laughtrack was complaining about and mine would dare try anything and no matter how noisy it was I always knew his noise from the others and would go:

and he would shrivel into a little ball and stop it.
Parents like you are my heroes. You prevent little kid snot from ending up on the cases and screaming and broken controllers.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.