News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Failure

Started by Arafelis, June 09, 2009, 06:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvidia

Quote from: Dove on June 09, 2009, 05:06:22 PM
Why would anyone try to hate the piece before reading it.

I appreciate your producing this work and kopylefting it for distribution.

Another excellent read!
I don't think you get the general atmosphere of PD.

Quote from: Khara on June 09, 2009, 05:07:51 PM
I am curious, what age group would you consider the "dark-eyed" generation to be?
I'd guess generations X and Y.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 09, 2009, 06:52:57 PM

Be happy that at least they TRIED! :argh!:

stupid dove. i hate doves. anyone ever see an entire dove? there's always bits missing. urgh. they're like a fucking collectible carbon game or something. and don't get me started on the fucking shower cream...

I once ate an entire dove.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2009, 07:52:24 PM
I accidentally an entire dove, is this bad?

fixed :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I appreciate your producing this work and kopylefting it for distribution.

Another excellent read!

:lulz:

It must be nice having being your own cheerleader.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2009, 11:37:14 PM

It's what gets me through the nights.

But in this case, I don't think it applies.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 09, 2009, 11:46:05 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2009, 11:37:14 PM

It's what gets me through the nights.

But in this case, I don't think it applies.

Uh huh.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Just did an IP locator.

Welcome back.   :lulz:

The Cellar Crew is always good for a laugh.

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:07:57 AM
Just did an IP locator.

?  The term isn't anywhere else in the archives.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 12:19:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:07:57 AM
Just did an IP locator.

?  The term isn't anywhere else in the archives.

Uh huh.  You just happen to live on the same street as the Cellar member who posted here as "Red Shirt Reilly".

On the same block.

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:20:39 AM
Uh huh.  You just happen to live on the same street as the Cellar member who posted here as "Red Shirt Reilly".

On the same block.

That person isn't in your archives, either.

Edit: Also, your search function doesn't appear to accept regular expressions.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 12:23:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:20:39 AM
Uh huh.  You just happen to live on the same street as the Cellar member who posted here as "Red Shirt Reilly".

On the same block.

That person isn't in your archives, either.

No, "he" is in the active membership:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5410

We don't delete accounts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 12:23:14 AM

Edit: Also, your search function doesn't appear to accept regular expressions.

Our search functions are full of shit, fail, and massive loss in public.

It's always been that way.