News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Failure

Started by Arafelis, June 09, 2009, 06:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arafelis

I meant, I couldn't find any posts by him, and I was having difficulty checking to see which part of the name you'd misspelled.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 12:25:59 AM
I meant, I couldn't find any posts by him, and I was having difficulty checking to see which part of the name you'd misspelled.

I am not responsible for the spelling of filthy Irish names.  They're all papists, anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:27:11 AM

I am not responsible for the spelling of filthy Irish names.  They're all papists, anyway.

Damn dirty apists.

Read all exciting twenty of his posts.  If the criteria you're using to compare me to him and conclude that we're the same person is that you hate us and our IP addresses are both in the apartment section of a college town... Well.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 12:33:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2009, 12:27:11 AM

I am not responsible for the spelling of filthy Irish names.  They're all papists, anyway.

Damn dirty apists.

Read all exciting twenty of his posts.  If the criteria you're using to compare me to him and conclude that we're the same person is that you hate us and our IP addresses are both in the apartment section of a college town... Well.

That's not strictly accurate.  I hate you, true, but I hate just about everyone, so that's hardly a decent criteria.

The criteria is that "both" of you live on the same block, and "both" of you came here to pick fights.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Arafelis

Alright, I think I can express this in a way you'll understand.

There's this one guy who's willing to try just about any food once.  While his diet might have a couple of staples, it varies wildly from day to day.  So when he shits, sometimes his shit is strong and robust.  Sometimes it's weak and watery.  Sometimes he sits on the can for hours and can't shit at all.  In general, he produces a wide variety of shit.

And there's this other guy who has wheaties for breakfast, a Big Mac for lunch, and a TV-meal for dinner every day.  Occasionally he has twinkies.  His shit is pretty much all the same.

Is that making sense?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 10, 2009, 01:04:03 AM
Alright, I think I can express this in a way you'll understand.

There's this one guy who's willing to try just about any food once.  While his diet might have a couple of staples, it varies wildly from day to day.  So when he shits, sometimes his shit is strong and robust.  Sometimes it's weak and watery.  Sometimes he sits on the can for hours and can't shit at all.  In general, he produces a wide variety of shit.

And there's this other guy who has wheaties for breakfast, a Big Mac for lunch, and a TV-meal for dinner every day.  Occasionally he has twinkies.  His shit is pretty much all the same.

Is that making sense?

Um, both guys are in for some health issues?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I eat all kinds of random things all the time and my diet changes wildly from day to day and week to week, but my poop is pretty consistent.

I mean, I ate nothing but raw meat for breakfast for a few days straight, then shifted to kim chee and bean thread. Today I had fresh juice and leftover green curry. lunch and dinner are all over the map, from tinned kippers with cream cheese to spaghetti to steak. Sometimes I eat cold hot dogs and olives.

My poop is, as always, perfect.

Maybe a little burny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on June 10, 2009, 01:11:58 AM
I eat all kinds of random things all the time and my diet changes wildly from day to day and week to week, but my poop is pretty consistent.

I mean, I ate nothing but raw meat for breakfast for a few days straight, then shifted to kim chee and bean thread. Today I had fresh juice and leftover green curry. lunch and dinner are all over the map, from tinned kippers with cream cheese to spaghetti to steak. Sometimes I eat cold hot dogs and olives.

My poop is, as always, perfect.

Maybe a little burny.

I eat pathetically small amounts of food, but I consistently take shits the size of Volkswagons.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Something must be working right, then...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Corvidia

It's all the rage you can't funnel off normally. You're shitting all the extra hate.

Isn't the issue whether Dove is Arafelis's sock puppet cheerleader, not whether Arafelis is this Riley person?
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on June 10, 2009, 01:18:44 AM
Something must be working right, then...

I think my poop gland is overactive.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Laughtrack on June 10, 2009, 01:21:44 AM
It's all the rage you can't funnel off normally. You're shitting all the extra hate.

Isn't the issue whether Dove is Arafelis's sock puppet cheerleader, not whether Arafelis is this Riley person?

I'm fairly satisfied that Dove is not Arafelis, but rather one of his Cellar buddies.

fomenter

did they think this through carefully or are they stumbling around blindly unaware of the possibilities?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on June 10, 2009, 01:28:11 AM
did they think this through carefully or are they stumbling around blindly unaware of the possibilities?

muhaha

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on June 10, 2009, 01:28:11 AM

Well, it's not like they think, so that narrows it down...