News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

So I wrote this short story...

Started by Darth Cupcake, June 11, 2009, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

...But it's actually pretty long (like 12 pages or something, single spaced) because I'm a tool like that. And now I don't know if there's somewhere on these fine interbutts that I can upload it so's I can link it here?

I'm pretty dissatisfied with how I wound up ending it, but I've been working on it for SO DAMN LONG that it really just HAD to end, for the sake of getting it out. Now I can start fixing things. But, ultimately, it was inspired by PD (there's even PosterGASM in it!) so I'd like to get some feedback from anyone who has the patience to slog through it as to what the fuck I should do with the godforsaken ending.

Also, it'll get workshopped in my writing group next week, which should be interesting. And hilarious. And possibly horrormirthy. We'll see.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Arafelis

If you wanted to host it as a document somewhere, you could look into http://www.scribd.com/ .  I don't know what their TOS is like so make sure they don't try and steal anything from you.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

mihd.net, megaupload.com and mediafire are all good places to temporarily store files and have them easily accessible.

LMNO

Or, you can cut and paste multiple posts here.  Example: LMNO-PI.

Cain

Although, we would like to see the finished product, so please try and make sure, if you choose to do that, you don't post the parts 3 months apart, unlike LMNO-PI.

LMNO

:lulz:

Hey, at least I keep updating it, unlike another story I was reading about The City...

Darth Cupcake

http://ifile.it/718fus2

Have fun, kidlets!

I didn't want to just copy and paste into the forum, because I abused footnotes. Just for fun. Because I'm an asshat.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on June 12, 2009, 04:21:53 PM
:lulz:

Hey, at least I keep updating it, unlike another story I was reading about The City...

I'm allowed, I'm working on another story.

Also, downloaded now DCup.  I'll probably read it tonight or tomorrow.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Nigel on June 12, 2009, 07:53:37 PM
-space.doc?  :lulz:

Is that what it comes up as? Hilarious. They story title is Liminal Space, so the document title, at least on my drive, is liminal-space.doc. I guess the thingie just cut off "liminal." :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No, I left off the "liminal" to bring the focus to the "-space.doc".  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on June 12, 2009, 08:55:18 PM
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spacedocking

FWIW, the snoodling definition is older than the shitting one, which I think people just added to be "extreme".