News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE TROLL RESPONSIBLE FOR "ARFARFUS PHAEL."

Started by Arafelis, June 11, 2009, 11:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:14:15 AM
Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:13:19 AM
I don't, as a rule, kopyleft drama.

Not sure I understand that.  Is that a yes, or a no?

This work of fiction was never intended to be taken seriously, hence the increasingly implausible "trolling" in each line.

It never happened.  There are no pictures.  There is no drama.  As such, unless there's a better board for kopylefted original work, I'd prefer it not be moved.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Laughtrack on June 12, 2009, 05:19:03 AM

Not sure I understand that. Is that a yes, or a no?
He kopylefted it, so it's not drama, he's saying.

I call bullshit. I think it would be obvious that posting anything resembling this at this time with your history would brew up drama.

Looks like drama.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:19:25 AM

Not sure I understand that.  Is that a yes, or a no?

This work of fiction was never intended to be taken seriously, hence the increasingly implausible "trolling" in each line.

It never happened.  There are no pictures.  There is no drama.  As such, unless there's a better board for kopylefted original work, I'd prefer it not be moved.

You should have mentioned that it was a piece of fiction...because it looks like it was intended to imply that someone here was fucking with your personal information, etc, etc.  It seems like the sort of passive/aggressive bullshit you appear to be prone to indulging in.

However, as I am an admin and not an art critic, I will leave it be...but only on principle, just as I would leave some drivel from Yoko Ono be.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:21:43 AM
You should have mentioned that it was a piece of fiction...because it looks like it was intended to imply that someone here was fucking with your personal information, etc, etc.  It seems like the sort of passive/aggressive bullshit you appear to be prone to indulging in.

However, as I am an admin and not an art critic, I will leave it be...but only on principle, just as I would leave some drivel from Yoko Ono be.

At first, I was flabbergasted that anyone would take it seriously.

Then I found it very, very funny.
"OTOH, I shook up your head...I must be doing something right.What's wrong with schisms?  Malaclypse the younger DID say "Discordians need to DISORGANIZE."  If my babbling causes a few sparks, well hell...it beats having us backslide into our own little greyness." - The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:23:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:21:43 AM

At first, I was flabbergasted that anyone would take it seriously.

Then I found it very, very funny.

And didn't correct the situation.  Basically, you were intentionally dishonest.

You're one of those fuckwits that thinks the "disorganize" bit in the PD means we are supposed to fuck with each other, right?  Instead of, you know, the grays?

We've seen it before.  Only about 2,000,000 times.  It's boring.  Please attempt to be interesting.

Arafelis

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:25:13 AM

Absolutely.

QuoteYou're one of those fuckwits that thinks the "disorganize" bit in the PD means we are supposed to fuck with each other, right?  Instead of, you know, the grays?

I dunno.  I'd say my sig captures how I feel about it pretty well.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:27:43 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:25:13 AM

Absolutely.

QuoteYou're one of those fuckwits that thinks the "disorganize" bit in the PD means we are supposed to fuck with each other, right?  Instead of, you know, the grays?

I dunno.  I'd say my sig captures how I feel about it pretty well.

Yeah, you're a fucktard who took the ONE GOOD THING the PD had to say, and got it totally wrong.  I kind of figured.

fomenter

yep you had skeptical questions in the first responses, fooled us long and hard too, but we have never seen anyone try fucking with us before :argh!:...

i am flattered you seem to be taking my advice but notice the part about learning from your mistakes and staying ahead of the fail curve

Quote from: fomenter on June 10, 2009, 07:58:27 PM
or learn the hard way make every possible blunder a noob can make and as long as you can show you are learning and staying ahead of the fail curve by  not repeating your mistakes eventually you run out of fail and your ability to contribute will rise to the top..

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Arafelis

QuoteYeah, you're a fucktard who took the ONE GOOD THING the PD had to say, and got it totally wrong.  I kind of figured.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm going to cry.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:31:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm going to cry.

Pfft.  I give up.  You have nothing to say.

You're basically just a hate-shitting target now.

ETA:  Also, you don't believe in attributing quotes, I see.  So you're also a plagiarist.

Arafelis

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 12, 2009, 05:36:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2009, 05:33:09 AM
Pfft.  I give up.

Oh, Roger.

I pray for all of us that that will never be true.

Uh huh.  Basically, the short and skinny is as follows:

1.  You're a plagiarist.

2.  You are fond of taking things out of context.

3.  You're a liar.

4.  Your idea of Discordianism is to plink away at other Discordians, instead of at the society which is out to enslave you.

You're a dumbass.  End of story.

fomenter

hmroogp