News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Chaos Magic

Started by Slarti, November 16, 2003, 01:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

hooplala

When I think of an authority on chaos magic, I always think of Horab.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Horab Fibslager on November 16, 2003, 01:16:29 AM
it's only cool if you want to go insane or forget who you are(or yoruself entirely) otherwise it's agreat way meet women...

of course that's the real chaos magic. not that yuppy shit where tehy're always like "jsut do what's good for you at the moment" they confuse met-programming and concious behavioural change with narcisism(er however that's spelt), self indulgence, and decadence.

the most well known chaos magician, aliester crwoley, convinced hismelf that he was rich powerful, important and famous. he died poor, a slave to heroin, infamous(or unknown) and largely forgotten, and worst of totally misunderstood.

Look what You People made me bump.
Molon Lube

Freeky

You're not right.  In the head.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube