Rev Roger Heresy #4: Rejecting Malaclypse the Younger.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 01, 2004, 07:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnimbley

[humor: off]

My bitch about you, Prince, is that you are treating everyone who "disagrees" with you like little children who need to be scolded and spanked and brought into line. I don't care what your motives are, Tao, your method is to disrespect others. You swoop in on a forum you haven't visited for a while and start throwing your weight around like you own the joint.

You want quotes?

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones... it looks like every other sophmoric chat board on the internet. MAybe you can post on any other chat board on the internet. ... Since you're new, I'll spell it out for you. ... but if it's just a copy of us, that wouldn't be very original now would it. ... Don't waste your breath, they aren't capable of understanding above a 11 year old reading level. ...It's called the Principia. You should read it sometime. ... Get that through your thick skulls numb nuts. ... they have small dicks, because they're on an internet chat board, and don't have any friends and can give themselves the allusion of being an authority in some cyber fantasy world because in the real world, they're affraid of their own shadow, or a million other sociopathic reasons.

Maybe you think you were joking around, but didn't our reaction to your behavior act as a clue that we took your criticism as a personal affront. This is a written communications medium. We can not see the body language, hear the inflection in your voice, etc. No one knows when you are joking and when you are not. That's part of the beauty of the internet.

And since we are new it does no good to say, "You do know that I'm nearly always half joking right?" or "we did carefully explain our intentions multiple times." Was that just before you starting treating us like small children, or a few months ago? We aren't going to go back and read everything you have ever posted to find out who you are. You are what you type.

How are we supposed to know your personality when you haven't posted in a while? All we saw was arrogance and offensive posts. If you are not trying to be offensive, then why continue to act like it? We are forced to assume you really are trying to be offensive. Disrepecting the people you are trying to recruit to your cause may be "discordian," but it sure ain't effective.

And to compound the error, rather than recognising that you have offended people and apologizing for it, you start accusing everyone else of unfairly attacking you. You attacked a friend of ours and we retaliated. With humor, of course. But you just keep on insulting people and treating us like little children who needed the big, important, superior Discordian to show us the error of our ways. How very Christian of you.

You started it, Tao. We're just defending ourselves.

And, now, of course, you are congratulating yourself on starting a discussion - of course, it is only a discussion about whether or not you are a jerk, but it is a discussion. You could have done a lot better without pissing people off.

And it takes a lot to piss me off.

You are not getting what you want from these forums? Start a thread about what you want to talk about. If no one wants to play, then I think you have your answer as to whether or not this web site is suited to you. Right now, I don't want to play with you because you don't play nice. You act superior to everybody else and want to boss us around. Anarchists respond badly to be bossed, in case you don't know.

But may I quote from an introduction to one of the forums on this board? "Talk about the book. Ask questions. Pick each other's brains. Pick fleas out of each other's fur. We don't care." I didn't see the sign when I entered that said this website is exclusively about "jaking and mindfucking." There's one forum dedicated to that, but why do you feel that the whole board has to be reserved exclusively for your purposes? Does everybody have to march in lockstep with you? Aren't we allowed to think for ourselves, or do we have to think exclusively as you define "thinking for oneself?"

[humor: back on]

Or do I need to start working on my Sieg Heils?

(And that's all I have to say on this topic. If this goes on I might have to put a call in to CNN.)

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesJust an example:

Quote from: Duchess DemonicaAha!

Talk about..................'Extremists'

Quote from: EVTtao is not extremist, only honest and speaks his mind after he has thought for himself. thats not
extremist but consequent.

Quote from: TaoDon't waste your breath, they aren't capable of understanding above a 11 year old reading level.

EVT's comment was a defense, but was not defensive. Your post was simply an unnecessary insult. Now, I am NOT implying that your comment was unprovoked, merely that it goes back to my original statement, "Antagonism breeds antagonism." The clearly implied subtext to Demonica's comment was:

"pot: /msg kettle you black".

She says you're an extremist, you say she has the mind of a child, and back and forth and around we go, getting nothing accomplished. Continuing:

Point taken, but in context, we've been (including me) just matter of factly, and non-defensive for ages about our concerns and the feedback from our posts was falling on deaf ears. Being contraversial, confrontational and caustic was a tool to get people's attention, and it worked.

I regret stooping to other's level, but somettimes it's the only way to get heard.

The above mentioned post of mine was a bit of surrender to the fact that, that was only half working and we weren't getting understood, though we did carefully explain our intentions multiple times.

Quote from: TaoI disagree, there's lots of people in the world that enjoy argument for argument's sake, (contrarians) because they enjoy argument, because they enjoy pissing people off, because they have small dicks, because they're on an internet chat board, and don't have any friends and can give themselves the allusion of being an authority in some cyber fantasy world because in the real world, they're affraid of their own shadow, or a million other sociopathic reasons.

Actually I didn't mean to call you an extremist.  I can see where the
misunderstanding came from.  

I was merely playing psychoanalyst in "What about Bob" style........
and I was actually inviting you to 'talk' about extremist...........
as you will notice in the post you wrote before
my post you yourself had used the word.

So now ............................would you like to talk about "don't waste your breath?"

And what about 11 year old children upsets you so much?

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbleyHmm. Roger, are you turning into a Prince? You know, as in, "I know what is right and wrong and you will all behave as I decree or face my ridicule."

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Colonel Failure

Quote from: Tao1.there's plenty of examples of negative stuff going on, yet I'm the one you're writing to, not the others, as well as others who say nothing when people say certain things. Seems a different standard for different people.

Well, for starters:

Quote from: TaoPoint taken, but in context, we've been (including me) just matter of factly, and non-defensive for ages about our concerns and the feedback from our posts was falling on deaf ears. Being contraversial, confrontational and caustic was a tool to get people's attention, and it worked.

You wanted attention, you got it. Just might not have been the kind you were hoping for. I haven't been lurking and posting to this board for too long (certianly not for ages), so I can't speak to your feelings of being ignored, specifically, but I certianly understand frustration.

None of this has been to say, 'You're a bad person.'

There's another reason I picked you to engage on this topic, I'll get to that later.

But I think I have been clear in my posts (which everybody can read) that I don't consider you the only cause of this (curiously unwelcome) discord. But what? you want me to turn around and point fingers (other than at DD, whom I mentioned in my last post)? OK, that's fair.

For the record, I think SssBella, The Right Rev, Chaosgraves, among others are perpetuating the situation as much as you are, currently with the running gag, 'We'll have to check and see if Tao approves'.

So, to the masses on the other side of the fence: I'M TRYING TO GENERATE SOME PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING HERE, PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!

But then, it may not be in their natures to be helpful.

Certianly not Rog... thought-provoking, perhaps, but not helpful in this regard...

I'm gonna toss this quote in before I continue:

Quote from: Tao2. This is all about personal experience. We're trying to say our personal experience is not that enjoyable here, as apposed to just dropping out. We've now voiced it, if things change we'll probably hang around, if not we're getting bored, and will do more productive stuff with our time.

The dificult implication is that we believe strongly in the idea of discordianism, and find the principia quite genius actually. So if we scram, and deem this place lame, we'll have to dissassociate ourselves with this forum and explain why. I.E. it's supposed to be about jaking and mindfucking, yet is overtaken by those who don't.

Also in it's current state, I'd never invite my current friends here. Sojme have dug holes in D. Rumsfeld's yard while he was looking out the window calling the cops on the cordless.

If I told them there's a forum for other creative pointed pranksters, they'd come here and go where are they?

It's all always about personal experience. Everybody looks at everything differently. This is what Discordianism is. It's not Rog's Destructive Disorder. It's not your Jakery and mindfucking. It's not my sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. And it's certianly not SssBella & Her Zombie Legions' silliness.

These are just the things that each of us brings to the table.

Discordianism *is* the table.

There's enough room here for senseless Disorder, mindless fun, dogmatic jakery, self-righteous preaching, and lots more besides.

You think the board should focus more on the Jaking and mindfuckery? Well, bring it on. I kinda liked the Fed-Ex jake, and I thought the burka jake was amusing (with the addition of EVT's punchline). But if you think silliness and absurdity are too much on the center stage, well... I can't help you there. Somebody posted (and I can't remember who or where, exactly) that they jake out in the real world and post here for a dose of silliness, not to brag about it (something to that effect).

I can't fault that at all. The forum is here for everybody, and it is what you make of it. It is not 'supposed to be about jaking and mindfucking'. It's about Discordianism, specificly the Principia. OM and Project Jake didn't come from the PD, unless I read the expugated version. If you think jakery is the most important thing about being a Discordianism, you're right (you are, after all, a pope). But you're also mistaken. (so am I.) [RIP, Lord Omar]

Quote from: In another thread, GnimbleyShowing people respect is never taboo.

And that's what this comes down to. If you feel that the people here are not showing you respect, call them on it. But if you stoop to their level, you're both just gonna wind up with bruised egos, hurt feelings, and mean-spirited running jokes - which I don't think is what you were after.

Oh, and the other reason I picked you to spar with over this topic: Cause I went after Roger last time. It was just your turn, man. And I'm glad that I did.

If you're fed up with the forum and wanna bail, I certianly can't stop you, though I'll consider it a shame that this is the only time we'll get to joust - I'm enjoying this. I'd only suggest that just because you don't see anything engaging here at the moment, doesn't mean you should go burning your bridges and storming off forever.

I mean, it's not like it's a paid membership, right? Doesn't cost you anything to check back later...

And finally, I'd suggest we all take Demonica's advice and have a group hug, then just forget about the whole thing. Cause in a hundred years, it's not gonna matter that she called you an extremeist or that you called her a child, but it might matter that we all got along and eventually managed to accomplish something positive. Or not. And if not, at least we wont be mean to each other anymore, and come to think of it, that would be accomplishing something positive.

-CF
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]

gnimbley

Quote from: Colonel FailureSo, to the masses on the other side of the fence: I'M TRYING TO GENERATE SOME PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING HERE, PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!

-CF

I am sorry ::sniff:: that I have failed ::sob:: to help you in your quest ::moan:: to bring peace, love, ::wail:: and understanding to the ::deep, pitiful sobbing:: Discordians.

"Why can't we all just get along.?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, see what you have done? The gnomes are starting to cry now. It takes weeks to get them to stop. Well, all but gnicely. She has to fix dinner and get the wee ones off to bed. But the Rest! They will be slobbering around and wailing and going "woe is me" and "waily, waily" (which they stole, blatantly, from Terry Pratchett's "The Wee Free Men.") We are going to have to hire the raccoons to come in with buckets and rags to mop up the place. You have never seen such a mess.

Was it something ::sob:: I said?

Oh no. Not a martyr complex. Anything but a martyr complex.

... to be discontinued ...

Colonel Failure

Oh, don't cry, little gnome...

*pats the gnome on the heat*

Ow... pointy hat... grumblegrumblegrumble...

I didn't mean you...
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]

gnimbley

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: gnimbleyHmm. Roger, are you turning into a Prince? You know, as in, "I know what is right and wrong and you will all behave as I decree or face my ridicule."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Colonel Failure[So, to the masses on the other side of the fence: I'M TRYING TO GENERATE SOME PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING HERE, PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!

Certianly not Rog... thought-provoking, perhaps, but not helpful in this regard...

This Is The Kind Of Shit You Have To Put Up With Department
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: Colonel Failure
Quote from: Tao1.there's plenty of examples of negative stuff going on, yet I'm the one you're writing to, not the others, as well as others who say nothing when people say certain things. Seems a different standard for different people.

Well, for starters:

Quote from: TaoPoint taken, but in context, we've been (including me) just matter of factly, and non-defensive for ages about our concerns and the feedback from our posts was falling on deaf ears. Being contraversial, confrontational and caustic was a tool to get people's attention, and it worked.

You wanted attention, you got it. Just might not have been the kind you were hoping for. I haven't been lurking and posting to this board for too long (certianly not for ages), so I can't speak to your feelings of being ignored, specifically, but I certianly understand frustration.

I you notice, no one anwers her posts, hence my joke "no one understands it anyway. No one answered mine when I did, just a game of chaos cop/order cop. Neither worked"

There's another reason I picked you to engage on this topic, I'll get to that later.

But I think I have been clear in my posts (which everybody can read) that I don't consider you the only cause of this (curiously unwelcome) discord. But what? you want me to turn around and point fingers (other than at DD, whom I mentioned in my last post)? OK, that's fair.

For the record, I think SssBella, The Right Rev, Chaosgraves, among others are perpetuating the situation as much as you are, currently with the running gag, 'We'll have to check and see if Tao approves'.

So, to the masses on the other side of the fence: I'M TRYING TO GENERATE SOME PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING HERE, PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!

Quote from: Tao2. This is all about personal experience. We're trying to say our personal experience is not that enjoyable here, as apposed to just dropping out. We've now voiced it, if things change we'll probably hang around, if not we're getting bored, and will do more productive stuff with our time.

The dificult implication is that we believe strongly in the idea of discordianism, and find the principia quite genius actually. So if we scram, and deem this place lame, we'll have to dissassociate ourselves with this forum and explain why. I.E. it's supposed to be about jaking and mindfucking, yet is overtaken by those who don't.

Also in it's current state, I'd never invite my current friends here. Sojme have dug holes in D. Rumsfeld's yard while he was looking out the window calling the cops on the cordless.

If I told them there's a forum for other creative pointed pranksters, they'd come here and go where are they?

It's all always about personal experience. Everybody looks at everything differently. This is what Discordianism is. It's not Rog's Destructive Disorder. It's not your Jakery and mindfucking. It's not my sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. And it's certianly not SssBella & Her Zombie Legions' silliness.

Well I obviously feel this is a principia forum, so if your discourse and the way you live your life in in direct opposition to the forum's topic, then why the hell are you here for one? Two you're going to clash with those that are here to discuss the principia.

What you're talking about is a social circle, that the Rev admits that most here aren't even his type of discordian.

QuotePrince Tao Jones wrote:
Prince Tao Jones wrote:
The Good Reverend Roger wrote:
SssBella, Oracle of Doom wrote:
When and where is it?

July 2nd. Chicago, Ill.
I'm not gonna make it this time, but some of the others will be there.

Trying to organize a discordian meeting.

If Bella ain't going, neither am I.

Why are you only comming if Bella Does?

Because most of the other posters here aren't my style of Discordian.

Again the reason I find the conventional mainstream religions absurd and destructive is that they are a contradiction to what they proclaim, and hypocrisy makes them ludicris.

If it's the same here, there needs to be a new chapter in the principia to discuss the discordians that are as daft as the other religions.

If it's to illustrate other religion's short commings, that can be clever, but rather I think it's cabbageness and fear that keep people from growing, progressing and constantly changing. If the board is getting stagnant, I'll speak up, but EVT and I are balls of creative energy, we think up crazy shit every day. If I wanted this I'd go to a Babtist church.

It'd be one thing if there was appreciation for our efforts, rather, you can here crickets after our posts, yet everyone jumps on a thread about clowns. Hence my juvenile, sophmoric comments.

There's enough room here for senseless Disorder, mindless fun, dogmatic jakery, self-righteous preaching, and lots more besides.

You think the board should focus more on the Jaking and mindfuckery? Well, bring it on. I kinda liked the Fed-Ex jake, and I thought the burka jake was amusing (with the addition of EVT's punchline). But if you think silliness and absurdity are too much on the center stage, well... I can't help you there. Somebody posted (and I can't remember who or where, exactly) that they jake out in the real world and post here for a dose of silliness, not to brag about it (something to that effect).

I can't fault that at all. The forum is here for everybody, and it is what you make of it. It is not 'supposed to be about jaking and mindfucking'. It's about Discordianism, specificly the Principia. OM and Project Jake didn't come from the PD, unless I read the expugated version. If you think jakery is the most important thing about being a Discordianism, you're right (you are, after all, a pope). But you're also mistaken. (so am I.) [RIP, Lord Omar]

And that's what this comes down to. If you feel that the people here are not showing you respect, call them on it. But if you stoop to their level, you're both just gonna wind up with bruised egos, hurt feelings, and mean-spirited running jokes - which I don't think is what you were after.

Again that falls on deaf ears, and doing it jokingly falls on misinterpreted ears.

Oh, and the other reason I picked you to spar with over this topic: Cause I went after Roger last time. It was just your turn, man. And I'm glad that I did.

If you're fed up with the forum and wanna bail, I certianly can't stop you, though I'll consider it a shame that this is the only time we'll get to joust - I'm enjoying this. I'd only suggest that just because you don't see anything engaging here at the moment, doesn't mean you should go burning your bridges and storming off forever.

I mean, it's not like it's a paid membership, right? Doesn't cost you anything to check back later...

And finally, I'd suggest we all take Demonica's advice and have a group hug, then just forget about the whole thing. Cause in a hundred years, it's not gonna matter that she called you an extremeist or that you called her a child, but it might matter that we all got along and eventually managed to accomplish something positive. Or not. And if not, at least we wont be mean to each other anymore, and come to think of it, that would be accomplishing something positive.

I think that would be brushing fundamental issues under the carpet.

I think we need a thread about what we believe and why were all here, but you'd get plenty of nonsense answers that way as well, and folks would consider that too serious for discordians which is why I posted jokingly in the first place.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

If I started like this they wouold have thought me too serious, if I joke, I'm a jerk.

The problem is that when others do it, it's ok, when I do it I'm slammed, I think that the biggest issue.

-CF
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Malaria test subject #777

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time telling who said what in the post above. I'd like to read it, but want to keep the players straight.

I think there's some quote commands missing or something.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Efrim

well it looks like battle lines are being drawn. Our precious forum will be chared earth within weeks. I'll just say this. I don't agree with everything Rog says, but I know he's a decent person. I know Bella and gnibley and hugh and so many others are good too because they've treated me with kindness and respect since I landed here. Tao talks a mighty good philosophy, but that does little to change the fact that he's an asshole. just call me a rouge discordian.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Prince Tao Jones

QuoteYou wanted attention, you got it. Just might not have been the kind you were hoping for. I haven't been lurking and posting to this board for too long (certianly not for ages), so I can't speak to your feelings of being ignored, specifically, but I certianly understand frustration.

If you notice, no one anwers her posts, hence my joke "no one understands it anyway. No one answered mine when I did, just a game of chaos cop/order cop. Neither worked"

QuoteIt's all always about personal experience. Everybody looks at everything differently. This is what Discordianism is. It's not Rog's Destructive Disorder. It's not your Jakery and mindfucking. It's not my sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. And it's certianly not SssBella & Her Zombie Legions' silliness.

Well I obviously feel this is a principia forum, so if your discourse and the way you live your life in in direct opposition to the forum's topic, then why the hell are you here for one? Two you're going to clash with those that are here to discuss the principia.

What you're talking about is a social circle, that the Rev admits that most here aren't even his type of discordian.

QuoteQuote:
Prince Tao Jones wrote:
Prince Tao Jones wrote:
When and where is it?

July 2nd. Chicago, Ill.

Again the reason I find the conventional mainstream religions absurd and destructive is that they are a contradiction to what they proclaim, and hypocrisy makes them ludicris.

If it's the same here, there needs to be a new chapter in the principia to discuss the discordians that are as daft as the other religions.

If it's to illustrate other religion's short commings, that can be clever, but rather I think it's cabbageness and fear that keep people from growing, progressing and constantly changing. If the board is getting stagnant, I'll speak up, but EVT and I are balls of creative energy, we think up crazy shit every day. If I wanted this I'd go to a Babtist church.

It'd be one thing if there was appreciation for our efforts, rather, you can here crickets after our posts, yet everyone jumps on a thread about clowns. Hence my juvenile, sophmoric comments.

QuoteAnd that's what this comes down to. If you feel that the people here are not showing you respect, call them on it. But if you stoop to their level, you're both just gonna wind up with bruised egos, hurt feelings, and mean-spirited running jokes - which I don't think is what you were after.

Again that falls on deaf ears, and doing it jokingly falls on misinterpreted ears. That's my gripe.

QuoteAnd finally, I'd suggest we all take Demonica's advice and have a group hug, then just forget about the whole thing. Cause in a hundred years, it's not gonna matter that she called you an extremeist or that you called her a child, but it might matter that we all got along and eventually managed to accomplish something positive. Or not. And if not, at least we wont be mean to each other anymore, and come to think of it, that would be accomplishing something positive.

I think we need a thread about what we believe and why were all here, but you'd get plenty of nonsense answers that way as well, and folks would consider that too serious for discordians which is why I posted jokingly in the first place.

If I started like this they wouold have thought me too serious, if I joke, I'm a jerk.

The problem is that when others do it, it's ok, when I do it I'm slammed, I think that the biggest issue.
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Malaria test subject #777

A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Colonel Failure

Well, for starters:

-CF
thats true colonel that wasn't cool... what kind of passive agressive behavior have I been perpetrating by those kinds of statements?!?!?... I like the fact that an articulate third party like yourself pointed this out... ( can I still enjoy my banishment until the curse is lifted( looks on it like a badge of honor))
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones
QuoteYou wanted attention, you got it. Just might not have been the kind you were hoping for. I haven't been lurking and posting to this board for too long (certianly not for ages), so I can't speak to your feelings of being ignored, specifically, but I certianly understand frustration.

If you notice, no one anwers her posts, hence my joke "no one understands it anyway. No one answered mine when I did, just a game of chaos cop/order cop. Neither worked"

QuoteIt's all always about personal experience. Everybody looks at everything differently. This is what Discordianism is. It's not Rog's Destructive Disorder. It's not your Jakery and mindfucking. It's not my sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. And it's certianly not SssBella & Her Zombie Legions' silliness.

QuoteQuote:
Prince Tao Jones wrote:
Prince Tao Jones wrote:
When and where is it?

July 2nd. Chicago, Ill.

QuoteAnd that's what this comes down to. If you feel that the people here are not showing you respect, call them on it. But if you stoop to their level, you're both just gonna wind up with bruised egos, hurt feelings, and mean-spirited running jokes - which I don't think is what you were after.

Again that falls on deaf ears, and doing it jokingly falls on misinterpreted ears. That's my gripe.

QuoteAnd finally, I'd suggest we all take Demonica's advice and have a group hug, then just forget about the whole thing. Cause in a hundred years, it's not gonna matter that she called you an extremeist or that you called her a child, but it might matter that we all got along and eventually managed to accomplish something positive. Or not. And if not, at least we wont be mean to each other anymore, and come to think of it, that would be accomplishing something positive.

actually I dont think you would have been damned here If you didn't your commentary has pointed to starting your own website so others could view your ideas there...
 I am still glad you are around... ( if your just trying to be right we'll spot it and run but it seems that you just want to be understood and want to understand...... i respect that ( me too)
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.