News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Sigil thread

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, June 17, 2009, 04:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Since people don't like me posting my sigils in the pic thread usually (or just are kind of wtf about it), I decided to take someone's advice and make a separate thread. Anybody else who has sigils (or pictures that look like sigils, or mspaint scribbles, or whatever) can post them here so as not to junk up the pics thread.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

rygD

I no longer do that.  I am trying to make a logo thing, if you want to help.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Nast

I DON'T GET THIS AT ALL.

Nasturtiums,
Isn't hip enough or something.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 10, 2009, 08:11:44 PM
I DON'T GET THIS AT ALL.

Nasturtiums,
Isn't hip enough or something.

It's some kind of mahgjickqual stuff.  Use it, and you'll be just as successful, sexy, and popular as Enki!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Just imagine being trapped in an elevator with Enki, Yatto, Lady Purple Eris, AND hirley0.  Imagine what those conversations would be like. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on November 10, 2009, 08:14:46 PM
Just imagine being trapped in an elevator with Enki, Yatto, Lady Purple Eris, AND hirley0.  Imagine what those conversations would be like.  

I wouldn't know, because I'd tear off the control panel and lick the circuit. 

Hirley excepted.  I like him.

The Wizard

I've done some sigils. They worked fairly well. I'm just an amateur currently, but it seems that there's not much difference between magic and advertising.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 10, 2009, 08:36:03 PM
How did you read me?

As being a rationalist. 

See?  Even Rain Gods™ are wrong once in a while.

The Wizard

QuoteAs being a rationalist. 

I can see myself coming across that way.
Insanity we trust.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: R W H N on November 10, 2009, 08:14:46 PM
Just imagine being trapped in an elevator with Enki, Yatto, Lady Purple Eris, AND hirley0.  Imagine what those conversations would be like. 

When I am in an elevator, I tend to stare at the control panel until I reach my floor. I wouldn't be much trouble in one.

An IRC channel with me, Yatto, Purple Eris, and Hirley might be pretty crazy, though.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 10, 2009, 08:40:28 PM
QuoteAs being a rationalist. 

I can see myself coming across that way.

Yeah, but thanks for letting me know you fuck with that sigil bullshit.  I'll be sure to take that into account in future conversations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on November 10, 2009, 08:40:44 PM
When I am in an elevator, I tend to stare at the control panel until I reach my floor. I wouldn't be much trouble in one.

I tend to fart as often and as loudly as possible.

Because, you know, I hate people.