News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Ayn Rand

Started by Y.M. Hut, April 01, 2003, 09:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayn Rand is a:

Goddess
0 (0%)
Sado-Masochist
5 (27.8%)
Genius
0 (0%)
Bad Writer
3 (16.7%)
Wannabe Philospher
8 (44.4%)
Champion of the Individual's Rights
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: April 01, 2003, 09:29:14 AM

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Holey Moses' sock! That was beautiful.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

SMFabal

Hey Trollax, can I record  that? I need more parodies for my very cheap band (meaning me & my PC) Magic Soap Dorks
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Trollax

Quote from: SMFabalHey Trollax, can I record  that? I need more parodies for my very cheap band (meaning me & my PC) Magic Soap Dorks

Sure go ahead... I don't even have a band yet...

We'll share the rights...

~Discographical Trollax~

Actually as an interesting side-note I'd like to say that my favourite version of this song was actually done by a band from New Zealand (the mutton-birds)... This was way back in '96, I've only heard a tiny piece of the original version, but then there was the GooGooDolls version, which was done waaaay back when they were still a thrash metal act working out of johnny's grandparent's garage and playing seedy dives in the buffalo area... Let us not go there however...

Sir Lyall

The map is missing because Atlas Shrugged. (yes.. I cringed when I thought of that too.)

BTW, I havn't read any Ayn Rand, but I'm very suspicious of any school of philisophy making a claim to objectivism, especially in times such as these...
mass marketed arcana

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You haven't missed much. Don't worry.

Official

Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Barbecue the Map!

Official

So you can eat it?
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

SAVAGE

BLOWME

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman