News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Suzanne Lukas requests Mail.

Started by Fuquad, June 18, 2009, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuquad

I remembe rthis typwe in schol so many people to see them my mom passed out in car outside never kne fawther in prison and. no one to wave at. boys like this with smilling happy faces I wanted to hit and give blacks eyes bloody noses. I no this sin't even close but a start. you will be helled when the rovolusion begais

Hell lukas

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Fuquad

Canb any american doubt the truth you said>
they pretend that it isn't true because than they would haveto admitt it's true. we deserve nothing. we may work hard for it but a fire may come ansd burn it down anyway. you tell the truth. your hardwork means nothing. and what a person to tewach beacues if no teah he may have sawn that thing ashappen beyawd control.

Fuquad

Can you magine people think because they are in school that work means anything? no. all it is is clicks and people being pretend they better than are.  and you show... no not better no special you. give me that you don't deserve. like he deserve. and he cries to his friends which is the reason he went to school everyday for anayways.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roaring Biscuit!

did you send all those?

i chuckled :)

Fuquad

And more...

I just like the idea of flooding her with letters of support from the barely literate. And focusing on the "why try because the world sucks aspect" seemed the best way to go. It also seemed a lot easier to write these short messages than to write a well thought out letter that would wind up being TL;DR.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

It felt like my brain hit a speedbump.

AFK

If I ever have any conversations with her this year (like the one where I ask her if her school district can pay us for our services this year) I'll see if I can delicately bring up the subject and ask her about what kind of feedback she received. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.