News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Iran finally learns what all Australians already know

Started by Cain, June 19, 2009, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

QuoteIn his highly anticipated address after Friday prayers, the ayatollah said despite differences of opinion among the presidential candidates, they were all trustworthy and loyal to the Islamic Republic.

He said the election was a "political earthquake" for Iran's enemies - singling out Britain as "the most evil of them" - whom he accused of trying to foment unrest in the country.

"Some of our enemies in different parts of the world intended to depict this absolute victory, this definitive victory, as a doubtful victory," the Supreme Leader said

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8108661.stm  Emphasis mine

Join the club, pal.  We've been saying this shit for years.

Adios

Britan still has that much influence in Australia?

East Coast Hustle

IIRC, something like 20% of "Australians" were born in the UK.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Pariah

Oh my
                                     //
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Adios

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pariah

Britain does have a much longer history with Iran in terms of conflict so its not really that suprising
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Rumckle

Quote from: Hawk on June 19, 2009, 05:11:41 PM
Britan still has that much influence in Australia?

Well technically the queen is still the head of state.

But mostly we're still bitter that we were beaten by the UK in Rugby
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cain

I'm not, just surprised it ever actually happened.  Though since England fans never shut up about their one victory....

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

How long before we start hearing "Your Mom" bandied around the UN?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Cain

Archduke Omni-Fap!

Not many outsiders know this, but when Brits turn eighteen, we make a journey into the deep, secret chasms below Stonehenge, where they live, and make a vow to sow ruin wherever the opportunity presents itself, in a vile ritual predating spoken language. It's totally true.

Cain

Unfortunately for Iran, these vows only apply to sporting events and culinary skill.