News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

<-<Link to a great fucking song>->

Started by Bu🤠ns, June 20, 2009, 07:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on October 29, 2009, 07:07:12 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 29, 2009, 05:16:20 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on October 29, 2009, 05:14:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoJTdg1b3i0
I love me some Thirlwell. Haven't heard much, but I really like what I have.

EDIT: Sorry for the bump.

NOT a bump you should apologize for.  ;)

I WILL BE AS APOLOGETIC AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE, YOU CAN'T STOP ME

True 'nuff.

Pope Pixie Pickle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoXSS25xOA

its technically 2, but the first they only ever really play live, and MFC seems to follow as standard.

I woke up with it in my head this morning.

President Television

I don't much care for Pearl Jam.I used to love their old stuff, but I find that even that doesn't appeal to me anymore.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on October 30, 2009, 02:44:51 AM
I don't much care for Pearl Jam.I used to love their old stuff, but I find that even that doesn't appeal to me anymore.

pfft. Best. Band, EVER. If you're me.

These things are subjective, tho.

President Television

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on October 30, 2009, 09:50:52 AM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on October 30, 2009, 02:44:51 AM

pfft. Best. Band, EVER. If you're me.

These things are subjective, tho.

Yes, very. I guess they're ok, my only real beef with them is claiming to be grunge when they don't sound grungy in the slightest to me. Now Mudhoney, that's a grunge band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmULwkTXio

Though I suppose I'm approaching it all from a biased punk rock perspective.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pearl Jam are just rock, rly. I never really thought of them as Very Grunge, just a little bit.

and dont get hung up on wut some music journo or A&R man calls a band.

a band is good, or a band sucks, this is mostly subjective.

I enjoyed the Mudhoney tho. :D

pixie o'fubar- likes it punky AND bluesy.

President Television

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnukvLIuae0
It's long but worth sitting through. Everything that Two Gallants do is awesome in my opinion.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Mmmmm! Such a sexy African Queen!  A good man could kiss those lips for days....

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jesus fucking christ, you ruined it for everyone!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bu🤠ns