News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Oops, my bad.

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 22, 2009, 03:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 22, 2009, 03:53:36 PM
One of them was outside Hannaford's last weekend when my daughter and I were getting the groceries.  And yeah, since I had my daughter I didn't really want to cause a scene, but then, it started raining anyway so I think a lot of her signatures got washed out. 

Personally I would have caused a scene for my daughters benefit. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on June 22, 2009, 03:58:16 PM
ECH, I salute you for choosing the effective over the spectacle.

I would have gone with the spectacle, myself.

But I still loled.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.