News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

ITT: The Case Against Jenny McCarthy As A Scientist

Started by hooplala, June 22, 2009, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Anyone who calls themselves an "Indigo" anything is hereby disqualified from being taken seriously ever again.

LMNO

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on June 22, 2009, 08:10:49 PM
Anyone who calls themselves an "Indigo" anything is hereby disqualified from being taken seriously ever again.

Quite true

HOOPLA
-Scarlet Asshole

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Its basically a delusion where you start to believe that your child is not, in fact, mentally ill, but possesses special traits and abilities, many of them New Age-y in origin, and a belief that they have a divine or preordained mission to usher in a new era of peace and harmony.

That at one point the article for Indigo Children on Wikipedia also linked to the pages for Autism, Aspergers and Magical Thinking tells you quite a lot.

As of now, the Wiki article definitely links to ADHD, which is another one which seems to bring out the "no, mah child is specialz" crowd.

I really detest these people.

fomenter

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2009, 04:16:01 AM
Its basically a delusion where you start to believe that your child is not, in fact, mentally ill, but possesses special traits and abilities, many of them New Age-y in origin, and a belief that they have a divine or preordained mission to usher in a new era of peace and harmony.

That at one point the article for Indigo Children on Wikipedia also linked to the pages for Autism, Aspergers and Magical Thinking tells you quite a lot.

As of now, the Wiki article definitely links to ADHD, which is another one which seems to bring out the "no, mah child is specialz" crowd.

:argh!:  just  :argh!:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Edited for agreement.  If it ain't this mushy-headed shit, it's some other equally obnoxious bullshit.

Thurnez Isa

their new site
http://www.starchildascension.org/

there's also videos and private sessions (some costing $200 for 45 minutes)

yah... can you say your surprised?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

fomenter

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 04:25:11 AM

their new site

QuoteVideo on the Cetacean Consciousness created By KAI for the June 21st Meditation
say it aint so
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 04:25:11 AM

their new site

From the site:

QuoteVideo on the Cetacean Consciousness created By KAI for the June 21st Meditation

Now, as pissed as I am at the little fucker, something really MUST be done about that.