News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

ITT: The Case Against Jenny McCarthy As A Scientist

Started by hooplala, June 22, 2009, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2009, 04:58:59 AM
Quote from: fomenter on June 23, 2009, 04:52:13 AM
based on personal experience most of these new age guru fucks are leading screwed up personal lives, and would be easily led if you can get into their life and become their guru, its a bit up close and personal con artist style,  but i bet it would work if you didn't start to feel sorry for how screwed up they really are..

I think I've established I would have little problem with conning con artists.  Its like stealing from crooks.  Well, it is, essentially.  And yeah, unless they are the deeply cynical, dangerous sort who really went into it knowing they'd be doing it purely for money, they usually are full of insecurities which they have (usually only partially) resolved through their frentic hodge-podge of New Age treatments and courses.  I think even they know, deep down, they are frauds, but they have to deny it.  And that unresolvable tension makes them eminently vulnerable...
i guarantee they are confused and seeking answers as much as the marks they are ripping off, i you can be their go to guy for answers (basic human insight and 101 psychiatry) they will be yours..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 05:02:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2009, 04:53:43 AM
based on personal experience most of these new age guru fucks are leading screwed up personal lives, and would be easily led if you can get into their life and become their guru, its a bit up close and personal con artist style,  but i bet it would work if you didn't start to feel sorry for how screwed up they really are..

This "Celia" is a piece of work.  $170-$200 for an email reply?   :lulz:

well of course...

let me ask you this
are your emails crafted from "the Unconditional Love and uplifting energy of Archangel Michael and the New Earth"?

Ya
I thought so

No.  Mine are 169% pure Rain God hate, bile, and poop.

That will be $300, please.  I accept paypal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

based on personal experience most of these new age guru fucks are leading screwed up personal lives, and would be easily led if you can get into their life and become their guru, its a bit up close and personal con artist style,  but i bet it would work if you didn't start to feel sorry for how screwed up they really are..

This "Celia" is a piece of work.  $170-$200 for an email reply?   :lulz:

well of course...

let me ask you this
are your emails crafted from "the Unconditional Love and uplifting energy of Archangel Michael and the New Earth"?

Ya
I didn't think so
send me 170  / 200 bucks and my emails  will be - every bit as much as hers are  :lulz:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on June 23, 2009, 05:05:46 AM
based on personal experience most of these new age guru fucks are leading screwed up personal lives, and would be easily led if you can get into their life and become their guru, its a bit up close and personal con artist style,  but i bet it would work if you didn't start to feel sorry for how screwed up they really are..

This "Celia" is a piece of work.  $170-$200 for an email reply?   :lulz:

well of course...

let me ask you this

Ya
I didn't think so
send me 170  / 200 bucks and my emails  will be - every bit as much as hers are  :lulz:

Back off my gig, Mister.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

fomenter

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on June 23, 2009, 05:08:15 AM
plenty to go around "one born every minute."

Go get your own.  I have dibs on America, Canada, and those little islands in the Atlantic, you know, the Eyesores.

fomenter

was in Sedona AZ during the harmonic convergence at the height of the new age and survived..  I'm a veteran, i have been to the new age equivalent of the Nam

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on June 23, 2009, 05:27:54 AM
was in Sedona AZ during the harmonic convergence at the height of the new age and survived..  I'm a veteran, i have been to the new age equivalent of the Nam

Yeah, well, I was in Casa Grande when the Grand Conjunction happened.  I was lucky to get out alive.  I was only saved by being possessed by Poops-Like-A-Buffalo, a spirit who now guides all the advice I sell dispense to suckers seekers of Truth.

Thurnez Isa

well I dated a new ager, wiccan, psychic, spiritualist and self proclaimed medium for 8 years

I'm the equivalent of New Ager God status!
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 05:38:34 AM
well I dated a new ager, wiccan, psychic, spiritualist and self proclaimed medium for 8 years

I'm the equivalent of New Ager God status!

How did you get the smell of patchouli off of your dick?

Thurnez Isa

same as the time I came home from work and there was seance in my living room - without my permission

I forced a smile

then locked myself in the bathroom with a cigar
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 05:43:07 AM
same as the time I came home from work and there was seance in my living room - without my permission

I forced a smile

then locked myself in the bathroom with a cigar

You're a better man than me.  I would have claimed to be the ghost of Christmas Presents, whipped it out, and peed on the Ouiji board.

Thurnez Isa

:lulz:

and that would have resulted in either no sex, or a hell of a lot more sex

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 23, 2009, 05:45:43 AM
:lulz:

and that would have resulted in either no sex, or a hell of a lot more sex

Grab the nearest female and go nuts.  Then claim their seance attracted the spirit of King Kull, and you had nothing to do with it.

When your GF bitched, you just ask "What, you mean this is all bullshit"?

fomenter

my left eye twitches like commissioner Dreyfus every time i smell petulie

hmroogp