News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Link to the PD?

Started by rubickspoop, June 23, 2009, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubickspoop

The whole thing is available somewhere on the Internet, right? I've been looking for a few minutes now, and haven't been able to find it. Could someone post a link for me or point me in the right direction?
I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

Hey, where the fuck is the post button?  I've been looking all over but can't find it! 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

rubickspoop

Fair enough.
I apologize for being a lazy ass hole.
Thanks for giving me help anyway.
I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: rubickspoop on June 23, 2009, 07:46:53 PM
The whole thing is available somewhere on the Internet, right? I've been looking for a few minutes now, and haven't been able to find it. Could someone post a link for me or point me in the right direction?

This will come back to haunt you, once every few months. Just letting you know.

fomenter

Quote from: Cainad on June 23, 2009, 11:38:14 PM
Quote from: rubickspoop on June 23, 2009, 07:46:53 PM

This will come back to haunt you, once every few months. Just letting you know.
:lulz:

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I heard there was a Discordian forum somewhere on the internet... can anyone help me find it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Iason Ouabache

I seem to have lost my computer.  Can anyone help me find it?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Fuquad

Can someone help me remember my password?

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

fomenter

i moved my laptop to a different room and the cord wont reach the wall any more, how can i plug it in now

hmroogp