News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

"The worst forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 25, 2009, 01:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I Googled that phrase and was surprised when principiadiscordia.com wasn't the top result, considering how this forum is essentially a cesspool of backbiting jackasses who do nothing but snipe at new users from their ivory towers, plot ways to upset people, and make a point of being total dicks to random strangers on the internet. If this isn't the worst forum on the web, I don't even want to know what is.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

a Manchester soccer forum gets the honor :?  no way we are far worse, this must be remedied  the worst forum on the internet the worst forum ever
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on June 25, 2009, 01:20:05 AM
a Manchester soccer forum gets the honor :?  no way we are far worse, this must be remedied

I know! WTF man.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

The answer you are looking for is: Gaia Online.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know, me too! It seems like we should at least have showed up on page 2.

fomenter

:cry: i cant even find us in the top 10 pages, i feel as though the time i have spent here has been wasted  :cry:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Template

We aren't the meanest.
We aren't the dumbest.
We aren't the fastest or slowest.

I might not classify as pd.com as the worst forum.  It's just the worst forum to have your own mentioned on.

Cainad (dec.)

This place sucks so much it can't even get itself labeled as the worst forum on the internet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on June 25, 2009, 04:15:33 AM
This place sucks so much it can't even get itself labeled as the worst forum on the internet.

:mittens:

Iason Ouabache

Actually, if we get this thread long enough we might be able to get it to the first page. KEEP POSTING!!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 25, 2009, 04:42:36 AM
Actually, if we get this thread long enough we might be able to get it to the first page. KEEP POSTING!!!!

This.