News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

"The worst forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 25, 2009, 01:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 25, 2009, 06:02:07 PM
Awww... Aw, baby, stop crying... Please, I swear, PD, you're the worst forum in my heart... No, those other ones don't mean a thing... Aww baby no don't say that, you don't mean that... Oh, so that's how it's gonna be? Fine then, you little slut! YOU TELL THEM YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS, BITCH. WHEN I SAY YOU'RE THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET, I MEAN IT.

:lulz:

fomenter

BEST "WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET"
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

LMNO

That was the gheyest post on the worst forum on the internet.

fomenter

:lulz:  now that we are #1 we must keep up a constant stream of worst worthy post.. i do my part
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Fuquad

do sigs count towards us being recognized as the worst forum on the internet?

Edited to add a reference to "the worst forum on the internet."
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Cait M. R.

Goddamn, we really did get #1 worst forum on the internet.

This place sucks!

EDIT: next up: "worst forum ever" -- again, we don't even place third page. Should we work on that one too?

Pariah

On Google I'm seeing us as #3

But thats not good enough
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cait M. R.

Pariah: begin the search string with "the" -- but you're right. We must do better!

Zenpeanut

You guys did it...this thread is now at the top of the page for google however it is nowhere to be seen at yahoo.

LMNO

I've got us as #2, behind redcafe.net.... but this place, PD.com, is truly the worst forum on the internet.

Fuquad

We're doing better at being the worst forum on the internet than this domain squatter .

hxxp://www.worstforum.com/

Again edited to include reference to being the worst forum on the internet.

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

fomenter

i think that not only is this the worst forum on the Internet this is the worst forum ever, and whats yahoos problem why wont they recognise this fact?

hmroogp

Sir Squid Diddimus

Yo, this place is the worst forum on the internet

google just told me so.

Darth Cupcake

OSHIT

Damn guys, that was fast. We really are the worst forum on the internet if we have this much time to jerk off.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Thurnez Isa

it's only second place on google.ca
Apparently we're not so bad in Canadian eyes...
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante