News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

So, is YOUR governor cool enough to lose his goddamn mind...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 25, 2009, 04:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

We'd kill for politicans who spent public money on their mistresses, especially if they were hot.

Apart from Ming Campbell, who turned his flat into some sort of pimp-suite despite being 160 or something, all our MPs did was abuse public money to clean their moats, build houses for ducks or make obscene amounts of money through the housing market.

Pariah

I have shocking news that was revealed to me on Wikipedia for a short matter of seconds about SC governor Mark Sanford before it was taken down. This is obviously a cover-up but my screenshot,luckily,  has preserved this information which will shortly be forwarded to Alex Jones and George Noory, two respectable men who will know what to do. 

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cait M. R.

Quote from: The Pariah on June 27, 2009, 01:15:33 AM
I have shocking news that was revealed to me on Wikipedia for a short matter of seconds about SC governor Mark Sanford before it was taken down. This is obviously a cover-up but my screenshot,luckily,  has preserved this information which will shortly be forwarded to Alex Jones and George Noory, two respectable men who will know what to do. 

:lulz: :mittens:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Ours is a democrat and a pastor nad kicked some Republicans asses for trying to pull the Jesus card. He's not great, but if more Christian politicians were like him, I think we'd be in slightly better shape.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 27, 2009, 02:04:17 AM

Ours is a democrat and a pastor nad kicked some Republicans asses for trying to pull the Jesus card. He's not great, but if more Christian politicians were like him, I think we'd be in slightly better shape.

Uh huh.  So you say.  But here's the REAL truth:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 27, 2009, 02:23:05 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 27, 2009, 02:04:17 AM

Uh huh.  So you say.  But here's the REAL truth:

Now that's just the Jesus Zombie Love seeping out of him!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Rumckle

One of our local MPs got busted having an affair with someone major in a property development company, and proceeding to get all her plans pushed through without the usual application processes.

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumwolf on June 28, 2009, 03:50:26 AM
One of our local MPs got busted having an affair with someone major in a property development company, and proceeding to get all her plans pushed through without the usual application processes.

Every day in Chicago.  EVERY DAY.

Down here in Tucson, the developers used to make the politicians dance for them in the streets and do stupid human tricks in public.  But then the economy tanked and the developers were all fed to starving meth heads, allowing the politicians to return to their natural state.  Unfortunately, once tamed, they were unable to return to the wild, and stand around congress avenue begging for graft.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey, just a goddamn minute!

Who says what came back from Argentina is REALLY governor Sanford?  Or really even human?

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2009, 05:44:05 PM

Who says what came back from Argentina is REALLY governor Sanford?  Or really even human?

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, it now turns out the good Gov had a few other "issues" on the side.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Pariah on June 25, 2009, 06:31:32 PM
My governor is hated by every extreme fundie christian in the state
and that's why she's awesome
O RLY? explain Brad Owen
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pariah

She allowed that atheist display in the the state capitol
and thats when the shitstorm started

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2009, 05:44:05 PM

Reptilian Hybrid?