News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

This was left on my car...

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, December 15, 2009, 10:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

I went to Target to get candy and soap (you know, for a casserole) and someone left this on my car.

I like how they misspelled Cthulhu even though it's right there... like, right there on the thing they were commenting about.
However I commend their effort and I did LOL, for rillz.

Fuquad

Cthulhu has also been spelled as Tulu, Clulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, Kathulu, Kutulu, Kthulhu, Q'thulu, Ktulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Kutunluu, Cuitiliú, Thu Thu.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jasper

I think what counts is how many throaty hacking noises you make while saying it.  Writhing one's shoulderblades and tossing one's head about while saying it also helps.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on December 15, 2009, 11:07:23 PM
Cthulhu has also been spelled as Tulu, Clulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, Kathulu, Kutulu, Kthulhu, Q'thulu, Ktulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Kutunluu, Cuitiliú, Thu Thu.

yes. yes i'm aware.
however.....

Fuquad

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2009, 11:08:10 PM
And "Yoo Hoo".
Truly the chocolate flavored beverage was the cause of my descent into madness. It's origins could only be the teats of the Dread God Cowthulu.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: Awersome Cthulhu fish.  I got a note once from some chick because of the Hitchhiker's Guide sticker on my old car. I think she only did it because she wanted to sell me a house though. Stupid real estate agents.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Fuquad

Qauint inexpensive two storey house about to be demolished to make way for a bypass. Easy monthly installment plan available. 

Jenne

What's wrong with you monkeys?  Give it some :mittens: already!  WHO HERE GETS A SQUID STICKY ON THEIR CAR?  EVAR?

That's what I thought.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hey, for Floridiots, I thought it was pretty damned awesome. I actually made an audible sound when I laughed at it.
That NEVER happens away from this computer.

AFK

Was that scratch already there too? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 16, 2009, 02:39:00 PM
Was that scratch already there too? 

my car is piece of shit. that isn't the only scratch.