News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Daily reminder: only Muslims can be terrorists

Started by Cain, June 29, 2009, 05:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8124449.stm

QuoteNeil Lewington, 43, had a bomb factory at his parents' home in Reading, Berks, and wanted to target those he thought "non-British", prosecutors alleged.

The Old Bailey heard he was carrying bomb parts when arrested at Lowestoft, Suffolk, for abusing a train conductor.

He denies eight charges related to terrorism or explosives.

Brian Altman QC, prosecuting, said Mr Lewington was found to be carrying the component parts of two "viable, improvised incendiary devices".

Later searches of Mr Lewington's home revealed a notebook entitled "Waffen SS UK members' handbook" which contained drawings of electronics and chemical mixtures, jurors were told.

"In addition to all of that, the police discovered evidence that the defendant sympathised with and quite clearly adhered to white supremacist and racist views," said Mr Altman.

Mr Lewington had an "unhealthy interest" in the London nail bomber David Copeland, America's Unabomber and Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the court heard.

Mr Altman said: "The effect of these finds is to prove that this man, who had strong if not fanatical right-wing leanings and opinions, was on the cusp of embarking on a campaign of terrorism against those he considered non-British."

Gosh, I wonder where he got the idea non-white people are not British from?

Naturally, only the BBC have even bothered to report this.

Iason Ouabache

Reminds me of what is going on over here with the Shawna Forde case. I have yet to see any of the big news sites cover the fact that one of the big movers and shakers in the Minutemen movement just happened to kill a 9 year old Hispanic girl and her dad.

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2009/06/ignoring-shawna-forde-fox-news-fails-to.html
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Thats because while not all Muslims are terrorists, all terrorists are Muslims.  Is he a Muslim?  Well then he can't be a terrorist.

Iason Ouabache

White Christian female. She is not a terrorist TIMES THREE!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Oh, I thought the girl's name was Shawna.

:oops:

But yeah.  Leila Khaled never existed.