News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

TV Tropes, I hate you so much....

Started by LMNO, June 29, 2009, 05:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

oh LOL this is the best reading of My Immortal I have listened to. Here is a link to the user profile, it only gos up to chapter 11 or 12 http://www.youtube.com/user/aquana

HA! a play list! this link starts at chapter 12 LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1RJlOmyq6Q&feature=PlayList&p=857359156BA76F56&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cetaphobia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

Related.

Also, this fanfic is the definition of horrormirth for me, especially the videos, during the sex scenes.
We looked for scapegoats to blame.
Many people tried to blame it all on a vast free-Mason conspiracy,
Or Benjamin Franklin and his experiments with electricity.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Zenpeanut

Damn it...because of that terrible fanfic I had an experience of intense horrormirth upon watching the trailer for the new harry potter movie and consequently confused everyone around me.

Cain

As an aside, now is a brilliant time to wind up the Harry Potter fandom.  They hate when films come out, because they wont be faithful to the novels, they'll portray characters to different ways then they are in their head (WHICH IS THE REALLY REAL WAY THEY ARE) and basically get all pissy because a different medium is being used to tell the story.  Oh, and the Harry/Hermione shippers and Snape fans will be upset, too.

Remington

This is too horror-mirthy to die.
Look what happened when her editor (yes, she had a friend of hers checking the fucking spelling) left.

Quote"Oh my fuking god!1" I shooted sadly. "Shud we get u 2 St Manga's, bitch?"

"Hel no!" she said. "Lizzen Egogy, I need ur help. Nex tim u go bak in tim, do u fink u kod ask Tom Andorson 4 sum help?"

"Sure I said sadly. I went outside the door. Draco was there!111 He wuz wearing a big blak GC tshit which wuz his panamas.

"Hey Sexxy." I said.

"How'd it go Enoby?" he asked in his voice was so sexy and low kinda like Gerard Way when hes talking.

"Fine." I reponded. We stared 2 go bak in2 da dorm.

"How far did u go wif Satan?" Drako asked jealously.

"Not 2 far, lol." I borked.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Is there a Nobel prize for trolling?

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 14, 2009, 03:49:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO on June 29, 2009, 05:19:54 PM
...Because now I know that My Immortal exists.

And I am forced to read the horror.

:crankey:

:horrormirth:

I downloaded the whole thing a few months ago, but haven't read it. I wish I had it in hardcover.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on June 29, 2009, 05:19:54 PM
...Because now I know that My Immortal exists.

And I am forced to read the horror.

:crankey:

I just read the whole.  Fucking.  Thing.

TGRR,
Thinks this should be a rite of passage.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

it is a sad fact that this isnt graphically complemented.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

goddamnit, i think 99.9% of the goth crowd is retarded, but why, oh why do those chicks wear almost all the clothing i have a fetish for!

fucking contrarian-attention seeking-antisocial-broken family-childish-cunts  :argh!:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Quote from: JohNyx on October 15, 2009, 02:13:10 AM

goddamnit, i think 99.9% of the goth crowd is retarded, but why, oh why do those chicks wear almost all the clothing i have a fetish for!

fucking contrarian-attention seeking-antisocial-broken family-childish-cunts  :argh!:

Anyone who considers their equal to be .01% of the population is actually doing it RIGHT. Your quote could apply to any genre, provided you can be a goddam biped.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 15, 2009, 01:42:47 AMI just read the whole.  Fucking.  Thing.

TGRR,
Thinks this should be a rite of passage.
I just finished it.  I stopped laughing about halfway through when I stopped believing it was a parody and started to believe it was an honest attempt.  

Now, for whatever reason, I feel a strong urge to go to Hot Topic to see if I can buy a blak leather Jackson, ledder pants, a Panik at da Disko concert shirt and sum blak congress shoes.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.