News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Many bloodsucking insects

Started by Cain, June 30, 2009, 06:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Due to semi-popular demand, we are unveiling a politics board, on a trial basis (though if it works out, expect it to be permament).  This will be for the discussion of current affairs, the doings of the powers that be, war, terrorism, international finance, foreign policy, political philosophy, why Dick Cheney is in fact Darth Vader and other enjoyable past times.

If you want to rant though, I would still suggest you post it to Or Kill Me, especially if you've put some work into it.

Sir Squid Diddimus

This sounds like a good idea.

to me.

Richter

I like it.  Politics, unless I'm in the mood for it, gets my blood pressure up.  Not having to scroll past actually relevant life things to get to Apple Talk's usual brain cooling inanity will improve my life.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Template

Alright, a current events board!
Now I can actually find the news discussions.

Pariah

I initially liked the idea but now I just thought this might just make one more sub-sub-forum to check.
For example I regularly check OMF but hardly ever check out the propaganda depository or GASM command
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cain

Many subforums are being phased out.  In fact, by tomorrow night, its quite likely that only this and OM:GASM will still be subforums, and if this forum is successful it will get upgraded to a proper forum as well.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: I love the name of this thread.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

THIS RULES.  I HOPE IT STAYS AROUND FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AMEN.

Bu🤠ns

Perfect Name! I think I might even pay more attention to political threads if they're contained like this. 

LMNO

Incidentally, congrats to Cain, et al for creating what has quickly become a popular and interesting subforum.

navkat

The constant moving of shit on this forum drives me bug-eyed insane. Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around and I don't know whether to make a sandwich in the bathroom or take a shit on the porch.

Telarus

We know the secret ancient erisian art of [rolls 1d6].... crafting hovercrafts from shop vacs, plywood and garbage bags.

The next time you see a full 9ft filing cabinet drift lazily down the hallway with a shop vac tagging along like some kind of dalek shitzu, beware the IT ninjas.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Funnily enough, this was pretty much the biggest change since the introduction of the BIP forum.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: navkat on July 03, 2009, 06:45:34 AM
The constant moving of shit on this forum drives me bug-eyed insane. Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around and I don't know whether to make a sandwich in the bathroom or take a shit on the porch.

Constant?

Only looks that way 'cause you show up once every elephant's gestation period.