Principia Discordia > Aneristic Illusions

Many bloodsucking insects

<< < (3/9) > >>

LMNO:
Incidentally, congrats to Cain, et al for creating what has quickly become a popular and interesting subforum.

navkat:
The constant moving of shit on this forum drives me bug-eyed insane. Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around and I don't know whether to make a sandwich in the bathroom or take a shit on the porch.

Telarus:
We know the secret ancient erisian art of [rolls 1d6].... crafting hovercrafts from shop vacs, plywood and garbage bags.

The next time you see a full 9ft filing cabinet drift lazily down the hallway with a shop vac tagging along like some kind of dalek shitzu, beware the IT ninjas.

Cain:
Funnily enough, this was pretty much the biggest change since the introduction of the BIP forum.

Cainad (dec.):

--- Quote from: navkat on July 03, 2009, 06:45:34 am ---The constant moving of shit on this forum drives me bug-eyed insane. Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around and I don't know whether to make a sandwich in the bathroom or take a shit on the porch.

--- End quote ---

Constant?

Only looks that way 'cause you show up once every elephant's gestation period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version