News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Many bloodsucking insects

Started by Cain, June 30, 2009, 06:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: Cainad on July 03, 2009, 04:17:09 PM
Quote from: navkat on July 03, 2009, 06:45:34 AM
The constant moving of shit on this forum drives me bug-eyed insane. Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around and I don't know whether to make a sandwich in the bathroom or take a shit on the porch.

Constant?

Only looks that way 'cause you show up once every elephant's gestation period.

lol How long is an elephant's...

the last yatto

Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around

we even named the furniture. barstool is now called kevin
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noise maker on July 03, 2009, 09:09:17 PM
Everytime I come visit y'alls house it's like you've moved all the rooms and furniture around

we even named the furniture. barstool is now called kevin

And we hate Kevin.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

Cain

Should this board be upgraded to full board status?

I think its fair to say its semi-popular, and if not as fast moving as, say, Apple Talk, certainly still has a devoted daily crowd.

Kai

I guess you answered your own question.  :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

I gave it 24 hours, and decided that no answer meant I could do as I wanted.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2009, 03:01:25 PM
Should this board be upgraded to full board status?

I think its fair to say its semi-popular, and if not as fast moving as, say, Apple Talk, certainly still has a devoted daily crowd.

Agreed, IMO a forum like this definitely has its place in PD
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2009, 06:32:51 PM
Due to semi-popular demand, we are unveiling a politics board, on a trial basis (though if it works out, expect it to be permament).  This will be for the discussion of current affairs, the doings of the powers that be, war, terrorism, international finance, foreign policy, political philosophy, why Dick Cheney is in fact Darth Vader and other enjoyable past times.

If you want to rant though, I would still suggest you post it to Or Kill Me, especially if you've put some work into it.

10 years of political discourse!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

"10 years" of "political" "discourse"

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

The best part is the scare quotes work no matter where you put them