News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

which hotdog would paris choose

Started by the last yatto, July 01, 2009, 07:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Ball Park® Files Federal Lawsuit against Kraft Foods, Inc. Makers of Oscar Mayer® Wieners
America’s #1 Ball Park Beef Hot Dog Brand* Charges Oscar Mayer with False Advertising in Violation of Federal and State Law
http://www.businesswire.com/news/google/20090520006297/en
QuoteMay 20, 2009 05:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time    

DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sara Lee Corporation, the makers of America’s #1 Ball Park® beef hot dog charged in court today that Oscar Mayer® hot dogs are being falsely advertised in violation of federal and state law. The suit primarily focuses on claims in a series of advertisements that expressly compares Oscar Mayer Jumbo Beef Franks with Ball Park branded franks.

The suit claims Oscar Mayer is presenting a taste superiority claim against the entire line of Ball Park branded hot dogs that is both false and misleading to consumers. Such claims contain an unclear and inconspicuous footnote in very small type that also falsely implies that more than one variety of Ball Park franks was tested, the Sara Lee Corporation pleading charged.

“This is a weak attempt by Oscar Mayer to mislead millions of consumers with false and inaccurate claims,” said Chuck Hemmingway, brand director, Ball Park brand. “Simply put, we believe that these untrue statements are all a bunch of bologna.”
To further support Ball Park’s position, according to IRI data, over the last year, the Ball Park beef hot dog line has experienced double digit growth of 14.2 % while the Oscar Mayer total beef hot dog line has experienced a volume decline of 1.1%*.
“We’re the nation’s beef hot dog leader. Millions of Americans have voted Ball Park with their wallets and their taste buds and we’re not going to stand by and allow these consumers to be misled,” added Hemmingway.

*Source: Total beef hot dog dollar and volume share and volume sales IRI Total U.S. - FDMx 52 weeks ending May 3, 2009

About Ball Park
The Ball Park brand was launched in 1957 in response to a request from the owner of the Detroit Tigers baseball team. The Ball Park Frank was such a success, it was expanded nationally. Today, Ball Park products can be found in supermarkets, convenience stores and a variety of baseball parks – including Detroit’s Comerica Park. For more information, visit www.ballparkfranks.com.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit