Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Obama is now responsible for child adoption molestations

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 02, 2009, 07:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

A complete horrible tragedy.. turned religious, and political

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jun/09063006.html

QuoteCameron cited a 1978 Kinsey Institute study that found 23% of surveyed homosexual men admitting to having had sex with boys.

"The cant that 'gay parents are no more likely to molest' is not based on evidence but liberal ideology," said Cameron.

"By endorsing gay adoption, President Obama, the state of North Carolina, and Duke University share blame for this tragedy.  These policy makers let dogma blind them to evidence that has been in the literature for years."

oh and if you guys are wondering about the 30 Year old Study and one of the first serious studies on human sexuality
the number is actually higher... and Kinsey had this really strange rating system for sexuality... where 0 was completely heterosexual and 6 was homosexual, cause to Kinsey many people, if not most people fell somewhere in between
So when you take his Anthropological study (Kinsey was Zoologist not a Psychologist like people believe) and put it in a social context you get... well that article  
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Requia ☣

How many of them had that sex while they were still the same age?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kai

Yeah, Kinsey was an entomologist and actually the worlds foremost expert on gall gnats (Diptera: Cynipidae). Apparently after his 10 year dissertation work on the group he started going to diverse cocktail parties to ask people uncomfortable questions and his sociological studies just sorta took off from there. Brilliant person really, but hardly the best source for information on this stuff.

Oh, and the people he talked with most often? They were the extremes of any group, because he was interested in freaks; his studies could hardly be said to represent the average person, whether Kinsey 0 or 6.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unfortunately, his reports are still to this day the most comprehensive collection of data in the field of human sexuality. Although he did have specific interest in anything  that was considered deviant, his surveys were spread over a very broad demographic and, IMO, were sound science.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on July 05, 2009, 02:55:46 AM
Unfortunately, his reports are still to this day the most comprehensive collection of data in the field of human sexuality. Although he did have specific interest in anything  that was considered deviant, his surveys were spread over a very broad demographic and, IMO, were sound science.

Didn't Masters and Johnson cover some of this stuff, or was that just sexual functionality, not the social aspects?

Sounds like there needs to be a new "kinsey study".
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Template

Quote from: Kai on July 05, 2009, 03:29:12 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 05, 2009, 02:55:46 AM

Didn't Masters and Johnson cover some of this stuff, or was that just sexual functionality, not the social aspects?

Sounds like there needs to be a new "kinsey study".

A long-term one might be ideal: same techniques reiterated over a decade or more could give a view of what varies readily, and any rates of adjustment w/r/t social mores.  Someone qualified, go contact, like, Trojan, and ask for a research grant.

MMIX

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 02, 2009, 07:26:44 AM
A complete horrible tragedy.. turned religious, and political

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jun/09063006.html

QuoteCameron cited a 1978 Kinsey Institute study that found 23% of surveyed homosexual men admitting to having had sex with boys.

Alfred Kinsey died in 1956 the INSTITUTE which bears his name ran from the late 30's til 2004 IIRC

Kinsey researchers predominantly interviewed adults about their childhood sexual behaviours and experiences - though a very limited amount of evidence came from adult abusers describing their victims behaviours and such sources as concentration camp guards.

Quote"The cant that 'gay parents are no more likely to molest' is not based on evidence but liberal ideology," said Cameron.

Bullshit - and yes bullshit IS a considered opinion in this instance . . .

Quote"By endorsing gay adoption, President Obama, the state of North Carolina, and Duke University share blame for this tragedy.  These policy makers let dogma blind them to evidence that has been in the literature for years."

this sounds like a man with an axe to grind -  and I wonder just how many gay adoptive fathers there were back in 1978?  hmmm somewhere between none and ohhhh none I would guess

Quoteoh and if you guys are wondering about the 30 Year old Study and one of the first serious studies on human sexuality

Krafft-Ebing Psychopathia Sexualis 1886; Sigmund Freud late 19th to mid 20thc [1939?] The Kinsey Institute 1930's >on; the Masters & Johnson 1966 >on [and yes their research was into physical sexual response]

Quotethe number is actually higher...
is there something missing here? what number?

Quoteand Kinsey had this really strange rating system for sexuality... where 0 was completely heterosexual and 6 was homosexual, cause to Kinsey many people, if not most people fell somewhere in between

do you not believe that sexuality/sexual expression is a continuum of experience/behaviour?

Quoteso when you take his Anthropological study
sexology is not anthropology - just saying

Quote(Kinsey was Zoologist not a Psychologist like people believe)

yes he trained as a taxonomist but he practised as a sexologist using his highly regarded scientific expertise in his new field, and he wasn't a sociologist either nor did his research data consist of dirty talk at parties!

Quoteand put it in a social context you get... well that article  

you almost sound like you are blaming Kinsey for this shitty mess . . .

The boat has probably sailed on a 21stC Kinsey report because I doubt you could persuade any contemporary university ethics committee to allow the collection of data which would require guaranteeing the anonymity of sex offenders or maybe even pedos . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Thurnez Isa

why would i blame kinsey ?
I think your misunderstanding me here...
I was merely slightly paraphrasing slightly how the study does not apply.
the number is the number quoted
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

MMIX

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 07, 2009, 05:07:12 AM
why would i blame kinsey ?
I think your misunderstanding me here...
I was merely slightly paraphrasing slightly how the study does not apply.
the number is the number quoted
yeah I should have flagged it up as a non-serious comment ya know  a lol or somesuch. Interestingly I suspect that the choice of research paper is not the real problem but the way in which it has been interpreted by Dr Cameron. It can never be said too often that "Facts" do not speak for themselves . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber